The Student Room Group

Coronavirus and SSP

Poll

Coronavirus and SSP

Because I am giving in my resignation as no fault of my own. We have been forced to face this pandemic covid 19 and as a result have had to give up work. My boss is from Kurdistan and is point blank refusing to pay me SSP which I am entitled to..I have tried to send him links to the gov.uk website but he still states to me that untill the government send him money then he can't pay me ..I have two young children and I have no means of money ...also when I started working for him he took 200 pound off me...50 pound a week stating it was kinda like a week in hand....I plan to take him to a tribunal for constructive unfair dismissal as he has left me with no other choice than to resign....any comments are welcome
Original post by loulou110
Because I am giving in my resignation as no fault of my own. We have been forced to face this pandemic covid 19 and as a result have had to give up work. My boss is from Kurdistan and is point blank refusing to pay me SSP which I am entitled to..I have tried to send him links to the gov.uk website but he still states to me that untill the government send him money then he can't pay me ..I have two young children and I have no means of money ...also when I started working for him he took 200 pound off me...50 pound a week stating it was kinda like a week in hand....I plan to take him to a tribunal for constructive unfair dismissal as he has left me with no other choice than to resign....any comments are welcome

So the question is: Is this fair?
Reply 2
what do you mean till the government sends him money? what money?

moved your thread to the Career sector forum btw.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending