The Student Room Group

PGCE

Hi all,

After months of gathering everything I needed for my PGCE application I am now trying to apply for a loan. I have a MA from University of Hull and I took a loan from Student finance england but I called them and they told me that I should be able to get a loan for the tuition fees of my PGCE course. However when using my account to apply the undergraduate option says that it is not available. Do you know if there is a problem with SFE at the moment because of coronavirus or i am not allowed to apply because I did a MA already?
Original post by Beelinda94
Hi all,

After months of gathering everything I needed for my PGCE application I am now trying to apply for a loan. I have a MA from University of Hull and I took a loan from Student finance england but I called them and they told me that I should be able to get a loan for the tuition fees of my PGCE course. However when using my account to apply the undergraduate option says that it is not available. Do you know if there is a problem with SFE at the moment because of coronavirus or i am not allowed to apply because I did a MA already?

Hi there, you are unable to apply online as you previously had postgraduate funding. Please complete a PN1 paper application form http://ow.ly/nZ4T30qijWe
Thanks, Isaac.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending