The Student Room Group

What time do you have your dinner/supper/evening meal?

Poll

What time do you have your dinner/supper/evening meal?

Just curious...
EDIT: also the time's in the poll are to show what time you start having your evening meal. So if you start eating it at 6:00pm you would select 6:00pm-6:30pm, if you start eating your dinner at 6:30pm you would also select the 6:00pm-6:30pm time interval option in the poll etc should have made it clearer sorry.
(edited 4 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

In year 12 I had it at 1630 because I didn't have lunch at college so I had it as soon as I got home
In year 13 I had it at 1830 because I didn't have lunch at college so I had it as soon as I got home
Nowadays and on weekends I have it any time between 1700 and 1900
When I'm at my brother's place we usually have it at any time between 1900 and 2000
Also have the impression that Brits have their dinner so early like 5:30pm?!?! God no that's too early for me unless I haven't had lunch or if I wake up late... Other than that 7:00pm is the earliest for me (assuming I've had lunch and/or a snack)
EDIT: the poll seems to prove otherwise and as someone has said I also don't like going to bed knowing my last meal was 6hrs ago or more unless I go to bed after midnight
(edited 4 years ago)
None of the above, usually around 6.30pm.
I normally have my evening meal around 7pm, no earlier.
Generally after 8 otherwise I get hungry again before bed.
Original post by barnetlad
None of the above, usually around 6.30pm.

Yeah so 6:00pm-6:30pm
Around 10-11pm nowadays but usually around 7-8pm when my sleeping pattern isn't out of whack.
Between 6pm - 7pm. I usually have a snack afterwards or dessert if I’m really happy on that day.
Original post by Karisa96
I normally have my evening meal around 7pm, no earlier.

Same unless that meal will be my only meal of the day
Original post by 1st superstar
Same unless that meal will be my only meal of the day

Even then I would try and stick to the same time.
Original post by Karisa96
Even then I would try and stick to the same time.

Nah I just eat whenever so long as I've had lunch and it's past 7:00pm (if I don't have lunch then it's a different story)
Original post by 1st superstar
Nah I just eat whenever so long as I've had lunch and it's past 7:00pm (if I don't have lunch then it's a different story)

Okay cool.
When I'm working dayshifts I have my evening meal about 8.30pm but earlier when on nightshifts as don't goto work on empty stomach but get break every 4 hours roughly so have a small snack x
Oh no would never call my evening meal "tea" EVER for me "tea" is your afternoon snack. It's supper or dinner... Sorry but yeah
Sometimes between 5:30PM-6:30PM
Between 7pm - 8pm.
varies every day.
:bump:
Any time from half 6 to half 8 but usually around half 7/8

Quick Reply

Latest