The Student Room Group

Crush advice

There is this guy at work who most girls fancy even the older women and those already in relationships. I wouldn’t say I’m the prettiest of girls and he is definitely out of my league but there is something about him that I can’t stop thinking about. I only work two days of the week and he’s changed shift times so I don’t even see him anymore. We’ve had a few brief conversations but that’s it. We’re both single and I want to send him a message on social media. While we’re stuck in isolation it’s been playing on my mind. I’ve got nothing to lose but I don’t want it to knock the little confidence I have about myself. What should I do?
Reply 1
What i would do is leave not pop up in his dms like hey what’s up? .. but if you follow him on instagram and maybe he posts a funny story or a picture of his pet react to them. Remember he might not be into you as much so keep it cool not clingy
Original post by sagittariusjuno
There is this guy at work who most girls fancy even the older women and those already in relationships. I wouldn’t say I’m the prettiest of girls and he is definitely out of my league but there is something about him that I can’t stop thinking about. I only work two days of the week and he’s changed shift times so I don’t even see him anymore. We’ve had a few brief conversations but that’s it. We’re both single and I want to send him a message on social media. While we’re stuck in isolation it’s been playing on my mind. I’ve got nothing to lose but I don’t want it to knock the little confidence I have about myself. What should I do?

just do it or youll regret it later when either you or him stop working there . i suggest listen to the voice that says what have you got to loose. you never now , he might feel the same. and if he dont atelest u know that he isnt what u expected and you can just get over him like that. DO IT.😆😆😆
Original post by Anonymous
just do it or youll regret it later when either you or him stop working there . i suggest listen to the voice that says what have you got to loose. you never now , he might feel the same. and if he dont atelest u know that he isnt what u expected and you can just get over him like that. DO IT.😆😆😆

The thing is I don’t even know what I would say to him to start the conversation... do you think a ‘hey’ would be okay?
Original post by sagittariusjuno
The thing is I don’t even know what I would say to him to start the conversation... do you think a ‘hey’ would be okay?

i guess but then i still have to find something to talk about😅 it cant just be like hey hey how ru fineu? gd gd.
then what 😅
Original post by Anonymous
i guess but then i still have to find something to talk about😅 it cant just be like hey hey how ru fineu? gd gd.
then what 😅

ask a question you already know about like about work or something. just to get the convo flowing. and check his tone if he sounds too dissinterested you could move on to a different subject or just ask if its a bad time and for him to text later or smth

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending