The Student Room Group

Warwick, Bath, Nottingham or Lancaster for Computer Science?

I applied to these four universities for computer science and got conditional offers from all of them. I will probably choose Warwick as my firm choice but I am not sure about the insurance one. Do you have any suggestions? Also, I am from EU if that makes a difference.

Courses:

University of Warwick, Computer Science G400

University of Bath, Computer Science with Placement G401

University of Nottingham, Computer Science with Year in
Industry G407

Lancaster University, Computer Science (with Industrial Experience) G404
Hi,
Have you seen any of the universities?
Reply 2
Original post by sxthformstudent1
Hi,
Have you seen any of the universities?

No, I based my opinion on what I could find on the internet.
Original post by Kopy
I applied to these four universities for computer science and got conditional offers from all of them. I will probably choose Warwick as my firm choice but I am not sure about the insurance one. Do you have any suggestions? Also, I am from EU if that makes a difference.

Courses:

Industry G407

Hi @Kopy,
I'm currently a student at Lancaster so I'd be happy to answer any questions you have about Lancaster.
You can also talk to current CompSci students at Lancaster using UniBuddy if you have any questions about the course.
Let me know if there's anything I can help you with.
Charlotte :smile:
3rd year Biological Sciences with Biomedicine
Original post by Kopy

I am also currently applying to do Computer Science and out of your list the only one I applied to is Bath so I would recommend that university. I also know a lot of people who have applied to Nottingham. I would talk to students who already go to those universities and also look at the cost of living etc.
Best of luck
Original post by Kopy

What did you end up choosing?
Original post by Kopy

Courses:

Industry G407

Congrats all are top unis so you are safe whichever one you pick as your insurance. Most are running virtual Open Days right now so try and attend them to get a feel for the Uni.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending