The Student Room Group

Why do guys follow so many girls on insta?

I've known this guy quite a long time, he showed me so much attention, he used to look at me a lot and try to talk to me, his friends started looking at me too and smile, i was interested as well but too afraid to admit i liked him, so one day i told him if we wanted to be friends and he said yes, when i went he suddenly spoke to my friend saying that he had a girlfriend idk why he did that, when my friend told me i was so sad but at the same time happy because i knew at least hes happy... I had his insta account so i decided to send him a request before all this happened but he didnt accept it, after i told him to be friends after 3 days I texted him saying ok we can be friends but then he blocked me without reasons... His friends keep staring at me and smile, and my crush idk why he does that when im with my guy friends he keeps looking at me.. why does he do that? I used to follow him on insta with a fake account and i saw he was following so o many girls like hot girls and i was so jealous, why does he follow so many girls and he claimed to have a girlfriend? Pls someone helpp
that sounds interesting, honestly i have no idea but from what your saying i think he likes you and maybe did'nt tell your friend he's single because maybe he was shy? actually idk... try asking around.. sorry this was'nt helpful :s-smilie:
Because he’s a ****boy, trust me.
He probably has a crush on you too, hence why he looks at you.

But because he has a gf he didn't want to accept the insta request or get too close as it would cause problems in his relationship
Because they follow whoever they find sufficiently hot. Which I expect is the same reason many girls follow so many guys.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending