The Student Room Group

Why is it that the hottest guys are the rudest guys?

every single hot guy that I have been with is a complete **** because they always ask me for nudes and use me for sex when mean while all of the less attractive guys that were after me actually wanna get to know me. Why are the hottest guys always the ones that want sex and end up being rude and pushy? I just wanna be with a hot guy that actually wants to get to know me instead of just using me for my body. Is there any hot guys out there that are the nice kind and not the pushy kind that only wants sex and nothing else?
Reply 1
I feel you might need to re-evaluate what kinds of 'gentlemen' you associate with if this is your problem..
Decent looking guys tend to have more options compared to the less attractive guys.

Let's say you had a roster of three to five girls that you were seeing at the same time, would you be really bothered about one girl? That's the kind of mentality you will come across a guy like that.

It's hard, but there are genuine decent looking guys out there looking for monogamous relationships.
Plenty of attractive guys are invested in having relationships. Your clearly not searching harder enough or just simply hanging out with the wrong guys.
bc their fking egos are too boosted
like chill tf out just bc youre good looking dont make you a good person lmao
i mean i have met some hot nice guys
but seriously guys that look good or think they look good need to pipe tf down
no one cares about your looks
and if you do
youre just as fking stupid
and you wonder why your @$$ hurt in the end???
your personality is ugly asf bro
get a life and stop boosting
I'd consider myself as quite hot, but rude? Nahhh
Original post by ALikesGeetars
I'd consider myself as quite hot, but rude? Nahhh

You can tell how boosted my ego is :biggrin:
You can tell how boosted my ego is :biggrin:

lmao its different if youre a nice guy
but if youre just boosting to be a jerk then gtfo :lol:
cause i will fight you
Original post by BlackkQueen12
lmao its different if youre a nice guy
but if youre just boosting to be a jerk then gtfo :lol:
cause i will fight you

plz don't fight me, I'm sorry :frown: haha
plz don't fight me, I'm sorry :frown: haha

i wont fight you as long as you arent disrespectful and rude
Not all of us :wink:
Original post by BlackkQueen12
i wont fight you as long as you arent disrespectful and rude

Don't worry, I would never imagine myself being disrespectful or rude to anyone... Well, maybe my younger brother but he's the only exception :colondollar:
Don't worry, I would never imagine myself being disrespectful or rude to anyone... Well, maybe my younger brother but he's the only exception :colondollar:

lol perfect

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending