The Student Room Group

my boyfriend is daydreaming about threesomes and it makes me mad?

I know im quite a jealous person, so when my boyfriends telling me about these fantasies he has with me and another girl it makes ma sad, uncomfortable and mad. idk what to do, he's telling me he's daydreaming about it now and its making me really upset.
Tell him to stop talking about it because it makes you uncomfortable, and if he doesn’t stop talking about it and still wants a threesome then you guys probably aren’t compatible enough to stay together
Reply 2
Make his dreams come true the fukk
I can understand why you feel this way.

In my opinion, if you love someone, you'll only want to be with them and have sex with just them. I don't think that it's fair of your boyfriend to be saying this to you
Original post by Anonymous
I can understand why you feel this way.

In my opinion, if you love someone, you'll only want to be with them and have sex with just them. I don't think that it's fair of your boyfriend to be saying this to you

Not strictly true mate, plenty of couples love having threesomes and still adore each other.
He’s more than likely telling you this because he wants a threesome. If that’s not your thing tell him this makes you uncomfortable and ask him to stop mentioning it.
Not according to the definition of the person you’re replying to, they don’t.
Love is a feeling and an understanding of which differs from person to person.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending