The Student Room Group

Set on A levels but can never do them

And I feel like I am cursed with studying now and I will never pass anything again so I gave up with life and I gave up with other courses. I would rather sit at home and not do anything because I can never do what I want to do. Obviously I am being forced into apprenticeships by the job centre so I will never be happy again. Anyone else feel like this?
I think it's totally normal to feel like that, studying is very difficult. I'm wanting to do a second degree in marine biology (my other is in drama) but it means I need to take the Biology A Level, I'm trying to self-teach using revision packs etc. and it's very difficult but it's important to do what you love so that you are happy. Think about what makes you happy, if a course or qualification is what's going to get you to a place where you want to be then find a way that works for you to study and revise and really try to make that happen. If that isn't what's going to make you happy, then don't worry about that, it's perfectly okay to take a different route.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending