The Student Room Group

Is it normal as a teenage girl to literally have 2 friends?

Every weekend I meet the same friends and I want more but it’s just so hard to find people.

Scroll to see replies

it's not out of normality per se. i only have a small number of friends.
are you quite a shy person
oof
Reply 4
At least you have friends.
All I have is my cat :lol:
Reply 5
Um, so whos stethoscope did you eat earlier then?! :eek:
doctors and nurses maybe a spare white coat
Wait there's something wrong with having only two friends? I've been doing it wrong this entire time :afraid:
Reply 8
Erm, Im not sure I want to...
Reply 9
I’m the same as you. I always have people to hang around with at school and I’m always invited to parties and stuff, but I just have 2 “true” friends who I see properly outside of school.
there's nothing wrong with having two friends - i have one or two besties and that's enough for me, because as long as they're lifelong you will be alright :smile:
Original post by SuperiorPotato
Wait there's something wrong with having only two friends? I've been doing it wrong this entire time :afraid:

Spoiler

That's fine, most people are called "friends" when they're just acquaintances anyway

Spoiler

Original post by _aNtArCtIcA_
there's nothing wrong with having two friends - i have one or two besties and that's enough for me, because as long as they're lifelong you will be alright :smile:

hehehe:colondollar:
what uni you at if you dont mind me asking
Nothing wrong with it at all. Made 2 friends in secondary school, we kept in touch through sixth form, university and now as adults with jobs and families. Better to have 2 friends that you can be yourself around, talk to without feeling judge than 10-15 that make no meaningful difference to your life.

It’s so much more lonely to be surrounded by people who aren’t real friends.

Take care :smile:
Original post by _aNtArCtIcA_

Spoiler

You are more than enough :hugs:
Original post by lsc2002
I’m the same as you. I always have people to hang around with at school and I’m always invited to parties and stuff, but I just have 2 “true” friends who I see properly outside of school.

I used o have 2 true friends but now i only have one because one of the two friends said some racist stuff

Spoiler

Original post by SuperiorPotato
You are more than enough :hugs:

aww thanks :u:

Spoiler

Reply 19
Im officially concerned.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending