The Student Room Group

Condoms

will I be ID checked for buying condoms?

For example is I went to a self service checkout, and scanned them would a staff member have to come over? Or would I be able to scan them and leave without anyone knowing about it?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
will I be ID checked for buying condoms?

For example is I went to a self service checkout, and scanned them would a staff member have to come over? Or would I be able to scan them and leave without anyone knowing about it?

you won't need to show ID, but sometimes the condoms are in these hard plastic boxes that need to be opened by someome working there. If it doesnt have that hard box, then you're fine.
Reply 2
Original post by have
you won't need to show ID, but sometimes the condoms are in these hard plastic boxes that need to be opened by someome working there. If it doesnt have that hard box, then you're fine.

okay thanks! so if i scan at a self service checkout, nobody will know?
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
okay thanks! so if i scan at a self service checkout, nobody will know?

No one apart from God :wink:
Original post by have

true true!
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 5
Original post by have

yeah, I have anxiety so I need to know how things will happen! sorry if this post is silly :frown:
Are you underage ?
Original post by Habib1971
Are you underage ?

That’s true! Things are different if you’re underage :smile:
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 8
Are you underage ?

I’m 17 so of legal age.
why do you want to buy condom ? 17y/o boy and sexually active ? !!!
why do you want to buy condom ? 17y/o boy and sexually active ? !!!

im a 17 year old girl. im sexually active with my boyfriend who I’ve been with for 2 years. what’s the problem? :smile:
why does your bf not provide it ?
why does your bf not provide it ?

because sex is a mutual thing? so we share the responsibility of buying contraception.
Being sexually active for 2 years without using any condoms and now you want to buy condom ?A LITTLE strange .
Being sexually active for 2 years without using any condoms and now you want to buy condom ?A LITTLE strange .

no. ive been with my boyfriend for 2 years. we have only been sexually active for a few months and had to stop due to the pandemic.

what is the problem exactly?
didn't you buy and use any condom within this A FEW MONTHS ?
didn't you buy and use any condom within this A FEW MONTHS ?

he bought them alone. this would be my first time purchasing them alone.
Don't go to buy them ALONE !!!
Very very risky . Go with your bf
Don't go to buy them ALONE !!!
Very very risky . Go with your bf

why?

your replies to my question haven’t really made sense? what point are you trying to get across?
Your Q is interesting IN MY VIEW so I tried to discuss it more . Nothing special . Don't worry .

Quick Reply

Latest