The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

As long as you are only crushing thats fine but dont date a guy of 19
As long as you don't literally date them then yes it's fine.
Original post by FRS500
Regardless of semantics... you can't be dating someone under 16. They are a child.

Legally they are a child. Mentally they are a child. Physically they are a child.

If you do do anything you shouldn't be doing with a child then you most absolutely should and will likely end up with a prison sentence.

Why are you apologising for noncery lol

You dont understand what i mean. I NEVER said its ok for a 19 year old to be with a 14 year old. I just said people think 19 year olds are adults because the law says so. read my 1st comment
I just woke up
Original post by SullyElBoy
Okay let me explain something for the dumbass who doesn't understand english.

Let's throw morals out of the window for now to please this ******.

If a 19 year old dates a 14 year old then they are going to prison as they are breaking the law and I'm sure this idiots ideology of how "it's only a few years apart" will definitely swing the judge in your favour.

I already no that, a 19 yr old can manipulate a 14 yr old and take advantage of them because of power dynamics. But so can an old person to a 19 year old. proof is the biggest victims of abuse are 18-24 year olds because they get manipulated by people older than them because the law doesnt protect them from pedos who use them since theyre legal
Original post by Anonymous
I already no that, a 19 yr old can manipulate a 14 yr old and take advantage of them because of power dynamics. But so can an old person to a 19 year old. proof is the biggest victims of abuse are 18-24 year olds because they get manipulated by people older than them because the law doesnt protect them from pedos who use them since theyre legal

KNOW***
Original post by ANM775
they might be an ephebophile ...but definitely not a pedo as the 18-24 is well shot of puberty.

and lets face it, what 65 year old or 85 year old dates a 18 year old?
they're too old to attract them unless on the very rare occasion if they are super rich or famous

My couisn had his growth spurt at 19 some people are still on pubert by the time theyre 18
I'm 14 and I have a crush on a 19 year old.

If you look mature than your age, it's possible your crush might like you back but be aware that it's illegal hahaha
Reply 48
Actually no. also in some places the age of consent is 14 i guess thats right since its THE LAW which you love and respect so much. i said its weird but it doesnt make them a pedo since theyre also a teen and theyre close in age. a 19 year old is more similar in maturity to a 14 year old than a 60 year old. i bet you wont care if a 19 year old is manipulated by an old disgusting 60 year old since its legal. if a 60 year old is with a 19 year old the 60 year old is a pedo going after teens. also im 14 im not some old person justifiying it its annoying people think we arent capable of consenting like were babies

This entire post is why we rightly think you aren't capable of consenting like babies.

Go and have your Cocoa Pops OP.
Original post by FRS500
This entire post is why we rightly think you aren't capable of consenting like babies.

Go and have your Cocoa Pops OP.

Maybe i shouldnt of mentioned my age because everytime i do people use it as an argument against me when they nearly lose the argument.
Reply 50
Maybe i shouldnt of mentioned my age because everytime i do people use it as an argument against me when they nearly lose the argument.

What argument?

You are a child.

You cannot consent to sexual activity with an adult.

Quite clearly your responses show why that is the case. You can barely have a simple discussion about the matter...

Where is the argument?
Hell. to. the. no.
Original post by FRS500
What argument?

You are a child.

You cannot consent to sexual activity with an adult.

Quite clearly your responses show why that is the case. You can barely have a simple discussion about the matter...

Where is the argument?

So you think its fine for a 19 year old to be abused and manipulated by a 40 year old?? All im saying is that 19 year olds are teens
Reply 53
So you think its fine for a 19 year old to be abused and manipulated by a 40 year old?? All im saying is that 19 year olds are teens

Are you genuinely thick or just pretending to be?

Where did I say that?
Original post by FRS500
Are you genuinely thick or just pretending to be?

Where did I say that?

Because youre essentially disagreeing with me and thats what the point im making
Reply 55
My couisn had his growth spurt at 19 some people are still on pubert by the time theyre 18

the definition of a peadophile is someone attracted to prepubescent children. Not some 60 year old man being attracted to a 24 year old WOMAN 🙄

you're being utterly ridiculous if you're suggesting 18 year olds haven't reached that point yet.

by your definition all older men are peadophiles

https://i0.wp.com/metro.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/sei_53525307-cccd.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&zoom=1&resize=540%2C503&ssl=1

article source: https://metro.co.uk/2019/02/22/men-regardless-age-will-always-attracted-women-early-20s-8718590/

i'm glad you can't officially have sex with 19 year olds because you've clearly got a lot of educating to do....
Original post by ANM775
the definition of a peadophile is someone attracted to prepubescent children. Not some 60 year old man being attracted to a 24 year old WOMAN 🙄

you're being utterly ridiculous if you're suggesting 18 year olds haven't reached that point yet.

by your definition all older men are peadophiles

https://i0.wp.com/metro.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/sei_53525307-cccd.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&zoom=1&resize=540%2C503&ssl=1

article source: https://metro.co.uk/2019/02/22/men-regardless-age-will-always-attracted-women-early-20s-8718590/

i'm glad you can't officially have sex with 19 year olds because you've clearly got a lot of educating to do....

You dont even know what im talking about lmao. but 19 year olds are still teenagers
I am 14 and have sex with my 18 year old girlfriend I’m sure that it would be fine as long as you have a consensual relationship on both parts. If you have brought up the idea to him or her and they have declined I would probably stick to being friends.
Original post by Cyclopsturky123
I am 14 and have sex with my 18 year old girlfriend I’m sure that it would be fine as long as you have a consensual relationship on both parts. If you have brought up the idea to him or her and they have declined I would probably stick to being friends.

Umm no sweetheart your girlfriend is a weirdo
Avoid at all costs... Wait until you're an adult too.

Latest

Trending

Trending