The Student Room Group

Him with Girls making me sick

I’m dating someone. Not in a relationship yet. Isit normal to be jel abit and think he’s with girls and stuff and feel sick about it. I think it’s because I know he’s single so he can do whatever but idk. I’m scared I haven’t got trust for him.
But should I even at this stage?

Sorry I’m so crap at dating.
Original post by Anonymous
I’m dating someone. Not in a relationship yet. Isit normal to be jel abit and think he’s with girls and stuff and feel sick about it. I think it’s because I know he’s single so he can do whatever but idk. I’m scared I haven’t got trust for him.

Sorry, what?
Reply 2
Sorry, what?

Hey , not really bothered to explain again. But please read it xx
Hey , not really bothered to explain again. But please read it xx

I have read it and reread it, but still it doesn't make sense.
Whilst he is single he can do as he likes and if you like him it is normal to feel jealous a bit about him being with others. As long as if you do end up in an exclusive relationship you trust him then
Reply 5
Title doesn't match the text; this guy isn't with girls, you think he is.

You are in a relationship, albeit a casual one whilst you are still dating and getting to know each other.

Has he done anything to make you not trust him? Is it an experience of yours that makes you think this way? If not, you are way overthinking this. If the former, decide if it's a deal breaker or something you could discuss with him. If the latter, is it sonething you need help with or could you discuss it with him and explain why you are wary? If neither, you are seriously overthinking things, and if you can't trust him for no reason, you are better off sorting yourself out before getting involved with anyone. Jealousy and suspicion is destructive in a relationship.
Hi there
Why do not you tell him how you feel
Reply 7

It's normal if you fell jealous but let him be seeing that you two aren't official yet. If he mess with other girls, it shows who you are to him.
I wouldn't trust him. Dating can still be a relationship and he should still be committed to you. Calling it official shouldn't change anything. If he can't commit to you now he won't in the future.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending