The Student Room Group

14 and have stretch marks?? Is this common?

As the title says, is that common? I have stretch marks all over my thighs . I feel so sad about that, no one likes people with stretch marks and normally only older people get them and apparently its permanent.
Stretch marks are more common than you think at your age , it’s totally normal trust me ! It’s just a sign that you’re growing and they will fade eventually. Also, it is very much not true that no one likes stretch marks, they are unique to you and make you special, love them <3
Stretch marks are way more common than you think and can occur in a range of different age groups. It happens as the skin grows and stretches. Typically if you gain weight ( at any age) or even as simple as a growth spurt in adolescents such as yourself.
Stretch marks are beautiful and and i hope you love and appreciate them as much as i do mine.
If you really dislike the appearance and find them unsightly you can always use methods and products to reduce the overall appearance. For example: Bio oil is really effective in improving stretch marks and uneven skin tone.
Hope that helps! Take care.
:console:
its normal
dw
hmm. I would say no since most 14 year old are not pregnant .
Reply 5
Original post by Igotbbcalevel
hmm. I would say no since most 14 year old are not pregnant .

who says only pregnant people get stretch marks?

Quick Reply

Latest