The Student Room Group

Transfer urgent

2 weeks ago
I am supposed to transferring from Brunel University to Royal Holloway. I currently am in my foundation year of my economics degree. I needed an average of grade 6 in all of my models. However I was not able to obtain this due to the current pandemic. In my economics module I obtained even higher than what was needed I received a grade 3. However in my academics writing I was able to achieve a grade 11 and in my business module I was able to achieve a grade 14. This is due to cancellations in presentations and essays. I have asked my module leaders whether I could resist some of my exams however due to me passing all of modules they won’t let me resist some of my exams . Would I be still able to go to Royal Holloway as I’ve *passed my economics module really well.
Original post by Micelle26
2 weeks ago
I am supposed to transferring from Brunel University to Royal Holloway. I currently am in my foundation year of my economics degree. I needed an average of grade 6 in all of my models. However I was not able to obtain this due to the current pandemic. In my economics module I obtained even higher than what was needed I received a grade 3. However in my academics writing I was able to achieve a grade 11 and in my business module I was able to achieve a grade 14. This is due to cancellations in presentations and essays. I have asked my module leaders whether I could resist some of my exams however due to me passing all of modules they won’t let me resist some of my exams . Would I be still able to go to Royal Holloway as I’ve *passed my economics module really well.

You ll only know if you ask them

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending