The Student Room Group

ATAS

Applied for my ATAS on 3rd July, estimated decision is on 3rd August, but still did not get any update. I have mailed them twice but no reply. what if I receive my atas after CAS deadline is over? how can I proceed further? pls help me
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by HB217
Applied for my ATAS on 3rd July, estimated decision is on 3rd August, but still did not get any update. I have mailed them twice but no reply. what if I receive my atas after CAS deadline is over? how can I proceed further? pls help me

Same I applied at the beginning of July and I emailed them on Monday but still no response until now.
Reply 2
Original post by HB217

I applied on july 5 estimated decision August 3, 3 days ago they emailed me to provide a referee form my home country, new estimated date September 7.
If they did not ask you to make changes that means ur application is fine, I hope u will get good news on coming days and pls do update us :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by 3zoo10
I applied on july 5 estimated decision August 3, 3 days ago they emailed me to provide a referee form my home country, new estimated date September 7.
If they did not ask you to make changes that means ur application is fine, I hope u will get good news on coming days and pls do update us :smile:

They did not ask me for a referee. Sure, I will update if I get it.
Reply 4
Original post by Luwei
Same I applied at the beginning of July and I emailed them on Monday but still no response until now.

Any update?
Reply 5
Original post by 3zoo10

when is ur course start date? did u inform to ur university about atas? what did they say?
Reply 6
Original post by HB217
when is ur course start date? did u inform to ur university about atas? what did they say?

September 7, yes i did but they said they cant help.
They gave me an option to start online classes or to join January intake.
Reply 7
Original post by HB217
Any update?

Yes they have sent them to me now
Reply 8
Original post by Luwei

Gr8 so happy for u :smile: ,
I hope i get good news this weekend, God pls listen to me
Original post by Luwei

Great news, could you please write your first 3 digits of your reference number so we could understand how far we are?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending