The Student Room Group

what is it like to have sex

Hi i am 18 yrs and have not had sex but my boyfriend keeps asking me to lick him and have sex with him. Can somebody tell me if i should say yes or no?
dont tell me these threads are back again
Original post by grace.d
Hi i am 18 yrs and have not had sex but my boyfriend keeps asking me to lick him and have sex with him. Can somebody tell me if i should say yes or no?

You should say what you feel you want to do. If you want to have sex say yes, if he keeps pressuring you and you don’t want to, explain to him you’re not ready, and if he keeps doing it, I’d recommend you just end the relationship
I’m not gonna tell you that. Why would it take some strangers on the internet to give you a yes for you to agree to having intercourse with ur bf? weird.
Original post by rxyaltyx
dont tell me these threads are back again

they’ve never been gone 😔
Original post by grace.d

No and decline him if hes forcing you, sex should not be forced
Original post by Angelic Roar
they’ve never been gone 😔

true but like
why :doh:
if you feel like that's right then do it.. don't allow anyone to force you to do anything
Blood everywhere
no idea :rolleyes:
If you are having doubts, don't rush into things. Don't do anything you may regret in the next few years. Stand your ground if you don't think you're ready.
Reply 11
Original post by Daniel100499
You should say what you feel you want to do. If you want to have sex say yes, if he keeps pressuring you and you don’t want to, explain to him you’re not ready, and if he keeps doing it, I’d recommend you just end the relationship

Your adive is good. I want to have sex but I don't want his penis up my vagina,so, yeah thanks.
Original post by grace.d
Your adive is good. I want to have sex but I don't want his penis up my vagina,so, yeah thanks.

well ur in a dilemma then...
Original post by grace.d

seems like you aren't ready for sex then

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending