The Student Room Group

Help

In March I accepted my unconditional offer on UCAS. Do i need to do anything on my ucas account today? or have i deffo got in to my uni. Do I need to do anything on my ucas account or has accepting the unconditional done everything i need to do automatically
Original post by Anonymous
In March I accepted my unconditional offer on UCAS. Do i need to do anything on my ucas account today? or have i deffo got in to my uni. Do I need to do anything on my ucas account or has accepting the unconditional done everything i need to do automatically

As long as you got a grade (even a U) for all the courses you said you were doing, it should be fine. Log into Track if you want to check :smile:
Original post by Anonymous

I would just log onto UCAS track and make sure your status is now confirmed, but the university is obliged to take you regardless.

Congratulations!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending