The Student Room Group

Why do girls only go for guys with dad bods or beards

I can never get a girl because they always go for a guy with a dad bod, with a beard or if they are fat and rich, why do girls go for guys like that and not an athletic guy no more or clean shaven?
I see more and more boys complaining they can't get what they want
Not true.
I won't date any guy who is overweight or has facial hair.
shrek
I prefer clean shaven most of the time tbh but it depends on what suits the guy. For me, it’s either stubble or completely shaven. I hate full on beards. I also like athletic guys more than dad bods but I don’t care that much about that tbh. Honestly, it’s more about the personality, so if you can’t get girls, maybe take a look at your personality 🤷*♀️
(edited 3 years ago)
What on earth... "A dad bod", I'm not even sure what that means anymore. I think you've generalised your point because not all girls go for rich guys or guys with facial hair. For those who do, it might be their preference but it doesn't necessarily mean that it's their actual "type" as per say. Everyone has their own preference, so don't worry about it and you'll find someone eventually.
Reply 6
I have facial hair and am not exactly 'lean', but that's ridiculous. Most girls I've seen have gone for boyband looking type blokes or clean shaven fit guys tbh
Original post by Anonymous
I can never get a girl because they always go for a guy with a dad bod, with a beard or if they are fat and rich, why do girls go for guys like that and not an athletic guy no more or clean shaven?

Because you are deluded and spouting drivel.
You could ofc get yourself a dad bod and bear.
Maybe you ought to quit moaning and look at why you are unsuccessful in attracting girls, then do something about it.
Daddy issues

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending