The Student Room Group

Girlfriend doesn’t want to drink or go clubbing with me

Gets a bit confusing but I was 18 before her and when we wasn’t together yet I went clubbing twice. She told me she wants to go a club twice and act like she doesn’t have a boyfriend either. That’s her excuse as to why she doesn’t want to go with me. I’m not sure if that’s weird or I’m overthinking it. Sounds she’d do something with another guy.
Just because you went twice before getting together with her, she wants to do the same and see how you feel? Jeez.

I would be angry, so if you are too it's justified.
Reply 2
Sounds like she isn't very serious about you mate. Sorry to hear that, but I wouldn't take the relationship so seriously because if you do, you are going to be sorely disappointed. Besides you two are only 18, believe it or not, I doubt either of you is ready either for a long term commitment.
Reply 3
Original post by RazzzBerries
Just because you went twice before getting together with her, she wants to do the same and see how you feel? Jeez.

I would be angry, so if you are too it's justified.

Yeh I just don’t get why that was said. Not my fault I wasn’t with her. It’s not like I did anything with anyone anyway.
Sounds like she's jealous/regretful that she hasn't got to go clubbing whether it's because you have and she hasn't or not.
Reply 5
Original post by Rufus the red
Sounds like she's jealous/regretful that she hasn't got to go clubbing whether it's because you have and she hasn't or not.

Bit of a silly reason though, it’s not that big a deal
Original post by Anonymous
Bit of a silly reason though, it’s not that big a deal

I suppose the point is that it might be to her even if it isn't to you.
Gets a bit confusing but I was 18 before her and when we wasn’t together yet I went clubbing twice. She told me she wants to go a club twice and act like she doesn’t have a boyfriend either. That’s her excuse as to why she doesn’t want to go with me. I’m not sure if that’s weird or I’m overthinking it. Sounds she’d do something with another guy.

You are not a nice boy why would you want to go clubbing when you have a nice girl to date the girl will get a brand new guy that loves and adores her you are just a silly immature little boy go clubbing in the Amazon jungle
Reply 8
You don't need to drink or go clubbing to have a nice time.
In can be the new out
Reply 9
Original post by Scottishlad888
You are not a nice boy why would you want to go clubbing when you have a nice girl to date the girl will get a brand new guy that loves and adores her you are just a silly immature little boy go clubbing in the Amazon jungle

Ummm alright but I went before I even knew her
Ummm alright but I went before I even knew her

Well you two dont match each other regards dating let her go and you can get back to your drinking and clubbing
Well you two dont match each other regards dating let her go and you can get back to your drinking and clubbing

I haven’t gone since being with her thanks g
I haven’t gone since being with her thanks g

Well thats nice of you but its like you miss your drinking and clubbing
Well thats nice of you but its like you miss your drinking and clubbing

My understanding is not that he wants to go clubbing and that he hasn't been since he got with his girlfriend but that she wants to go clubbing without him.
Original post by Rufus the red
My understanding is not that he wants to go clubbing and that he hasn't been since he got with his girlfriend but that she wants to go clubbing without him.

Well he should let her go clubbing on her own and tell her not to ever come back to him then he can go clubbing and find a nice new girl some people are very strange
Well he should let her go clubbing on her own and tell her not to ever come back to him then he can go clubbing and find a nice new girl some people are very strange

I don’t even want to go clubbing ya weirdo
Maybe that just isnt her forte?
Maybe she isnt much of a crowd person or doesnt like drinking?
Just try not to force it on her and bring it up all the time
Maybe she will one day
Maybe not

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending