The Student Room Group

Psychology taught in English in South Korea

It’s quite sad that people can’t even try embrace or learn about a different culture without people running their mouth like they know everything. *sigh* oh well😗✌🏽
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 1
You seem far too obsessed with South Korea. Do you even understand the Korean language fluently?
Reply 2
Original post by Xarao
You seem far too obsessed with South Korea. Do you even understand the Korean language fluently?

Loool I’m not obsessed and I am learning korean and that question I’m asking for a friend who wants to do psychology which is not what I wanna do if your not here to help move on please thank you
Reply 3
Original post by Awatif.Mx
Loool I’m not obsessed and I am learning korean and that question I’m asking for a friend who wants to do psychology which is not what I wanna do if your not here to help move on please thank you

Let me guess. You're a fan of BTS and want to move to Seoul :rofl: typical.
Orrr you could type that exact question into google and find the answers ther... just a thought.
Reply 5
Original post by Xarao
Let me guess. You're a fan of BTS and want to move to Seoul :rofl: typical.

classic of you to think that every student who wants to study in South Korea is a fan of any type of Kpop. I don’t intended to live in Seoul either just education Keep it stepping dont make assumptions without context darlin move on.
Reply 6
classic of you to think that every student who wants to study in South Korea is a fan of any type of Kpop. I don’t intended to live in Seoul either just education Keep it stepping dont make assumptions without context darlin move on.

Ouch, looks like I struck a nerve. Guess I was right :lol:
Reply 7
Original post by GabiAbi84
Orrr you could type that exact question into google and find the answers ther... just a thought.

Yea I am doing my own research but I thought might as well ask here as well if anyone might know
Reply 8
Original post by Xarao
Ouch, looks like I struck a nerve. Guess I was right :lol:

u didn’t strike anything just informing the uninformed
But the unanswered question is, do you like BTS?
Reply 10
Original post by 2_versions
But the unanswered question is, do you like BTS?

I don’t listen to kpop😂😂
Reply 11
It’s quite sad that people can’t even try embrace or learn about a different culture without people running their mouth like they know everything. *sigh* oh well😗✌🏽

Hi!

This seemed like it went well for you... Did you manage to actually get any useful information? Before I did my BSc in Psychology I looked into studying in China as I was living there at the time. The choice of psychology courses there, and other countries around there, like Japan, Hong Kong and Korea, is very limited (or it was about 5 years ago when I looked, anyway!). Also, I was put off by not being able to get that BPS accreditation. I would absolutely have loved to study over there, but ultimately it wasn't realistic for me. I did do my BSc with the Open University, though, so I still spent some of that time working in China and travelling, which was awesome!

Sorry for the rude and unhelpful comments you received here.

Loren
Reply 12
Original post by Nerol
Hi!

This seemed like it went well for you... Did you manage to actually get any useful information? Before I did my BSc in Psychology I looked into studying in China as I was living there at the time. The choice of psychology courses there, and other countries around there, like Japan, Hong Kong and Korea, is very limited (or it was about 5 years ago when I looked, anyway!). Also, I was put off by not being able to get that BPS accreditation. I would absolutely have loved to study over there, but ultimately it wasn't realistic for me. I did do my BSc with the Open University, though, so I still spent some of that time working in China and travelling, which was awesome!

Sorry for the rude and unhelpful comments you received here.

Loren

I got nothing at all apart from judgments and hate. This wasn’t even for me i was just trying to help my friend who wants to study psychology in South Korea and needed extra help with research. But thank you so much for that I’ll pass the information you gave me to her and see how she feels about it☺️

Quick Reply

Latest