The Student Room Group

How long have you gone without brushing your teeth?

Scroll to see replies

Not sure but at least 3 days. No excuse, was just lazy and didn't leave the house during that time so didn't bother :colondollar:
I dunno, maybe 2 or 3 days when I had gastroenteritis and couldn't get out of bed I guess.

I'd have to be very poorly not to brush my teeth. I'm religious about brushing them every morning and every night. I'm probably doing something right as I'm approaching 37 and have never had a cavity in my life.
Original post by Anonymous
Not sure but at least 3 days. No excuse, was just lazy and didn't leave the house during that time so didn't bother :colondollar:

did u eat a lot???
Original post by sunny.side.up
those are good ideas! thank you :smile:

I got my son a funky battery powered brush when he was small. He now uses an electric one and is better at remembering :smile:
Original post by Muttley79
I got my son a funky battery powered brush when he was small. He now uses an electric one and is better at remembering :smile:

he has three different character electric toothbrushes. a spongebob, bumblebee, and pj masks. i dont know what the problem is :dontknow:
did u eat a lot???

Erm, yeah...
12 hours bcuz i was drunk and passed out
he has three different character electric toothbrushes. a spongebob, bumblebee, and pj masks. i dont know what the problem is :dontknow:

Did he choose them? Maybe he needs a tick chart - too many missed mean a treat removed?
Did he choose them? Maybe he needs a tick chart - too many missed mean a treat removed?

yes, he picked them all out himself. you mean like no snacks? (btw thank you so much for your help xx)
yes, he picked them all out himself. you mean like no snacks? (btw thank you so much for your help xx)

Yes no snacks if he cant remember to clean his teeth :smile:

[I think the dentist might also be useful - a stern word next visit might help]
Yes no snacks if he cant remember to clean his teeth :smile:

[I think the dentist might also be useful - a stern word next visit might help]

he actually went today. :redface: but i will try that! thanks again!

Quick Reply

Latest