The Student Room Group

I want to ask a girl out , but scared of the answer

Hear me out guys,

I’ve known this girl since 2010 before we even hit puberty, we went to the same primary and secondary. In secondary u start to feel most of the changes to your body, and as we grew I started to flirt with her and she did have those “teenager feelings” for me but i don’t really care cuz we was young teens. We went our separate ways but still had each other on snap and all, now she started uni and I’m in my third year of college. She texts me regularly (most of the time when she’s horny) and we just text and speak for hours. Idk if she feels the way I do but I wanna ask her out. I’d say she’s a 5/10 6/10 on a good day but has a stunning body, round curves and a ass to my liking.

I’m ******** myself I wanna ask her out but I’m scared of the response, also we are both broke full time students. ( I’m off to uni within 1-2 years so I’ll be more broke)
You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Ask her out or someone else with the balls will ask instead.
The worst thing she can say is "no".
Original post by Bobby Reds
The worst thing she can say is "no".

If she posts it in the group chat or tells people it’ll be ****in embarrassing
Original post by HardWork101
If she posts it in the group chat or tells people it’ll be ****in embarrassing

Lad it really wont be embarrassing at all, you get respect actually for going after what you wanted, win or loose.

You cant continue waiting like this because trust me, if she's as nice as you say she is, another guy will do what your scared to do, and end up with her instead of you.

Just be confident and go for it.
Lad it really wont be embarrassing at all, you get respect actually for going after what you wanted, win or loose.

You cant continue waiting like this because trust me, if she's as nice as you say she is, another guy will do what your scared to do, and end up with her instead of you.

Just be confident and go for it.

Lads I asked her out yeah she said she’s down so I’m all good 😂 now I’ve got another problem (really both of us) WERE BOTH BROKE 😭😭😭😂😂😂😂
Lads I asked her out yeah she said she’s down so I’m all good 😂 now I’ve got another problem (really both of us) WERE BOTH BROKE 😭😭😭😂😂😂😂

Hi there
What do you mean by both broke?

Nice one!

Cheap and simple date is cinema, movies lasts about 2 hours... afterwards just hang out with her and have fun.

You dont need to spend mad money, because if she really likes you, she will enjoy being around you regardless.
Reply 8
JUST DO IT lol
Nice one!

Cheap and simple date is cinema, movies lasts about 2 hours... afterwards just hang out with her and have fun.

You dont need to spend mad money, because if she really likes you, she will enjoy being around you regardless.

Well that is exactly why I do not understand why he is saying that.

Yay!! Well done!!
Original post by Ackhnologia
Hi there
What do you mean by both broke?

She’s in uni and ain’t got a job she’s got enough to get by I’m doing full time studying so I can reach uni soon , ain’t got money to take her out to a nice date
She’s in uni and ain’t got a job she’s got enough to get by I’m doing full time studying so I can reach uni soon , ain’t got money to take her out to a nice date

Oh well I get it
Yeah it is understandable that you want to invite her.
But you know you do not have money. And I am sure she knows that too, or am I wrong?
Of she really likes you it should not be a problem. You could just invite her to your house.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending