The Student Room Group

im embarrassed to like man

i feel like i need to get this off my chest but its so embarrassing to like man for me, as a young woman who dates with man i always felt uncomfy around opposite sex and same sex. i dont think i am a lesbian but maybe i am. i feel embarrassed with my boyfriend like even the idea of him disgust me i dont even wanna look at him he makes me feel sick maybe i just dont like him. i didnt have this problem with my other partners, only this one made me question myself and im 18 years old now and i have been feeling like this for 2 years maybe every boy makes me wanna puke i dont trust them nor wanna be with them but girls at the other hand makes me happy but sex with them gross to me either like no to man no to woman, i dont know whats wrong with me i romantize everything i like love but sex is disgusting i hate it so much i tried it girls too and with boys too but i hated it. im sorry if its wrong for me to post it, dont judge either anyways bye
What ever rocks your boat maybe you are Bi girl
Reply 2
If you don't like sex at all maybe you are asexual but I'm not so sure. Anyway you don't need to put a label on yourself, just be who you are. I like both boys and girls, but I could never have sex with a girl. I don't know what I am but honestly I don't care, and you shouldn't either.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending