The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

how do you know if you have gender dysphoria? i just wish i was born a dude instead of having to go through the transition portion if that makes sense. like i dont think i would want to go through all of that to become a guy. its like being given a stuffed animal for my birthday, i really wanted a hot wheels car, but ill take the stuffed animal cause i dont want to go through the work of returning it. i dont know of this makes sense, im confused and scared.
Original post by Indi.
Hi there 13 female when I was younger want to be boy deep down I kind do I don’t mind we’re make up or skirt but I feel more free in boys clothes I am bi sexual I latety so confused do really want to identify as he or him I like be me but sometimes want to be the opsite genders is that wrong dose that make me 🏳️*⚧️

How you identify is up to you, not how others tell you to act, and there is no rush to "confirm" some particular identity unless you feel very strongly in a particular way about it.

That said, also please note that this thread is nearly a year old. Please don't bump old threads - better to start a new one :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending