The Student Room Group

Grounded at 25

I am 25. I still live at home, under my parents rules. While they're at work, I have to clean the house and care for my younger siblings. I got drunk last night, while my parents were working, my siblings were in bed and I was alone. My parents returned home to find me collapsed on the living room floor. My mother ordered me to go to my bedroom and grounded me. My dad put bars on my window and my mom locked the door. I am not trapped inside.
Bump
Original post by Anonymous
I am 25. I still live at home, under my parents rules. While they're at work, I have to clean the house and care for my younger siblings. I got drunk last night, while my parents were working, my siblings were in bed and I was alone. My parents returned home to find me collapsed on the living room floor. My mother ordered me to go to my bedroom and grounded me. My dad put bars on my window and my mom locked the door. I am not trapped inside.

Do you go to uni/have a job?
Reply 3
Only option is to move out.
Original post by Anonymous

Move out then, you're 25 fgs!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending