The Student Room Group

Girlfriend laughed at me

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
I can dm the idea if you don’t steal it off me

Yeah dm me it, I won't steal it. And I'll give you my honest opinion
Maybe but she’s cocky in other ways

Well if she acts/thinks she’s better than you then I’d say leave her or at least tell her that she needs to change if she wants things to work
Reply 22
Don’t spread it though then

PM me too, i'm so curious
Original post by Malibuqueen
Yeah dm me it, I won't steal it. And I'll give you my honest opinion

Ok
Can you tell me what it is too I feel left out
Can you tell me what it is too I feel left out

When did I say I feel left out
Original post by jas149
PM me too, i'm so curious

You are the last person I’m telling
Talk to her, communication is key!! Maybe she didn't realise she hurt your feelings
Just out of curiosity what career path did you want to go in?
Oooo could you PM me?

I had a friend who was in the same situation! I don't want to say on here though but it could help you, somehow!
When did I say I feel left out

No I mean I feel left out because I don’t know what it is lol
No I mean I feel left out because I don’t know what it is lol

Ok, I think I’m not going to tell anyone else because I don’t want anyone else taking my idea or just telling everyone it so then I’d be competing with them
Original post by deadroseex
Oooo could you PM me?

I had a friend who was in the same situation! I don't want to say on here though but it could help you, somehow!

Like I said I think I’m not going to tell anyone else because I don’t want anyone else taking my idea or just telling everyone it so then I’d be competing with them
:frown:
:frown:

Sorry, you are anon anyway and I am so I can’t pm you anyway
Dude u should not put up with gfs who laugh at u in a belittling and hostile way. Often girls have insecurities and mask these by digging at genuine aspirations that make u vulnerable to express. :mad: I am not in favor.

Her so-called "mates" are like hyenas they will turn on her in a second... u know, like when one of their bfs is exposed subscribing to her OF page and u hear their shrieks of "omg how could u! she's a tramp!!" etc lol!

But that doesn't make them easier to live with or handle. U rlly need a supportive gf who will make efforts to help ur dream future come true, to the degree that she can ofc.
Original post by candydiva
Dude u should not put up with gfs who laugh at u in a belittling and hostile way. Often girls have insecurities and mask these by digging at genuine aspirations that make u vulnerable to express. :mad: I am not in favor.

Her so-called "mates" are like hyenas they will turn on her in a second... u know, like when one of their bfs is exposed subscribing to her OF page and u hear their shrieks of "omg how could u! she's a tramp!!" etc lol!

But that doesn't make them easier to live with or handle. U rlly need a supportive gf who will make efforts to help ur dream future come true, to the degree that she can ofc.

I probably would struggle to get a gf if I dumped this one
It is funny how u told some ppl and now u aren't. It is a bit unfair don't u think? Plus ur anon u could have said on here.
It is funny how u told some ppl and now u aren't. It is a bit unfair don't u think? Plus ur anon u could have said on here.

It is up to me without sounding arrogant because I just don’t want my idea spreading
It is up to me without sounding arrogant because I just don’t want my idea spreading

Aight mate, fairs! Doubt it would, but sure.
If it was so good that everyone’s gonna steal it why would your girlfriend laugh lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending