The Student Room Group

I hate it here

My parents are so mean to me. I know it sounds like I might be exaggerating but I'm not. They're always so rude to me, and never consider my feelings. They treat me like their maid and make me get things for them and clean and such, when they're perfectly capable of doing it themselves. They never give me things and I have to practically buy my own things for myself. They keep me locked up in the house and never let me see my friends, though I'm in high school. I don't even have a phone yet so I can barely talk to them! And whenever it's the weekend, my parents always order me around. Even though during the weekdays I am buried in homework and classwork. Some nights I don't get done with my schoolwork until 11pm and they still want me to do things for them! I never get thanked whenever I get something for them or clean or anything like that. I hate it here so much. I don't know if anyone else's parents treat them like this. Is this normal?
I know the feeling. :smile:
Hope you are soon able to escape to uni or find alternative accomodation far away from your parent's home. :crossedf:
I had 18 years of constant bizarre rules and nasty treatment from my parents, their unpleasant pals & toxic hangers on.
Sometimes vicious nonsense from religious fanatic grandmother and her crowd of elderly bible bashers.
Now I live alone, have my freedom and avoid them all like the plague.
Good luck!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending