The Student Room Group
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website

Birmingham City University Life/Accom

looking to apply for BCU in september 2021, currently live in London and want to move out to study media and communication with foundation year for 4 years. I've looked at a couple of the accoms and the prices have apparently went up completely, as there now 146/150/160 per week which is crazy especially as someone who is going to apply for a maintenance loan and is currently jobless because of covid-19. But if anyone has studied here or is currently a student how is student life, accom is my biggest worry because i can't decide between University Locks because i love the modern look to it but i've read reviews with how strict security is, so i feel like the party life in universal locks might be limited, but then i looked at The Heights and the room looks really outdated especially with the price being so high, but i do want to make friends and go out, but i also want a quiet lifestyle so i can focus and do my work in a nice accom. If anyone has any opinions on the accom in BCU it would be much appreciated.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending