The Student Room Group
Staffordshire University
Stoke-on-Trent
Visit website

Theres always something

Scroll to see replies

Reply 240
dude_se
how long did it take you to get back from asda?
sometimes it takes me 30 mins if ive got lots of shopping. could be worse i guess.

Didn't see that post, it took me however long the bus took :P Yeah If I'd have walked I'm pretty sure my fingers would have actually fallen off (I could feel the bag handle stretching ready to break too.

Bussed there too because it was raining.

BTW Matt you need to give yourself some rest days mate :p: Your body NEEDS recovery time.
Staffordshire University
Stoke-on-Trent
Visit website
Reply 241
dude_se
agreed ^ :O
anyway yea if youve got them answers that would be good. the electronics truth tables still confuse me, what with all the different gates and all :frown:
i just figured you would have done it (correctly), so i could just compare mine :smile:

Holy! Thought it was a Maths truth table but it's an electronics one which I fail at :biggrin:

First 2 columns I think are:

Not D | X
0 | 0
0 | 0
0 | 0
1 | 0
1 | 1
1 | 0
0 | 0

I couldn't attempt to do the others without drawing it out on paper :frown: (I didn't have that tutorial sheet so I haven't done it :frown:)

alexjrc
BTW Matt you need to give yourself some rest days mate :p: Your body NEEDS recovery time.

So my Mum keeps bugging me about :frown:

"You have to rest!!!" "You shouldn't go today!!!"

Grrr! :mad: :p:
Reply 242
I think you're supposed to ideally go like 3 times a week.

dude_se you know how long the launderette washers take?
Reply 243
alexjrc
I think you're supposed to ideally go like 3 times a week.

That's what she said! :mad: :p:

Mum?! Is that you?! :eek:
Reply 244
I guess cardio every day shouldn't hurt...
Reply 245
dunno. havent washed anything haha. got a big pile. i want to go sometime, but i duno how it all works lol.
Reply 246
Same, I'm going tomorrow morning, hopefully when others are in lectures.
Reply 247
alexjrc
I guess cardio every day shouldn't hurt...

I hope not :frown:

Providing I don't go crazy every day I should be fine.

*really needs to go to JJBs and get some gym gloves though :frown:*
Reply 248
Jsut put some socks on your hands. You might end up with broken bones and bruises, but no blisters :biggrin:
Reply 249
alexjrc
Same, I'm going tomorrow morning, hopefully when others are in lectures.

yea i got a day off tomorrow, so might do some house work :P
i dunno how im going to iron this stuff :s-smilie: might have to pop to asda for a cheap iron.

@matt. i got the same as you first time round. then convinced myself it was wrong so got some other random numbers. atleast im on the right track though :smile:
its just the Q and Not Q things i dont get. meh.
Reply 250
alexjrc
Jsut put some socks on your hands. You might end up with broken bones and bruises, but no blisters :biggrin:

Genius :cool:

*has just pre-ordered Fifa 09 for the 360* Fun fun fun :biggrin:
Reply 251
dude_se
yea i got a day off tomorrow, so might do some house work :P
i dunno how im going to iron this stuff :s-smilie: might have to pop to asda for a cheap iron.

I've got an iron and no board :|

I'll just hang the creases out :smile:
Reply 252
ill just iron on my desk or something :tongue:
every little helps. think im gonna go home for the weekend though, but i cant keep relying on my parents to do it.
Reply 253
Bought some gloves finally! Cost bloody £9.99 though, but they feel nice :smile:

Could've fell asleep in todays lectures/practical. So boring :frown:
Reply 254
dont you get NUS discount?
thought everyone had a day off :s
i do :smile:
been sleeping all day though. it sucks. got nothing to do all day now, and have already wasted half of it sleeping :frown:
Reply 255
Oooh, I don't know if JJBs do discount :O That's something I'm gonna have to find out!

And no :frown: Everyone finishes at 1 at the latest on Wednesdays though if they do have lectures. I was in from 10 til 1 :frown:

Join the gym! :biggrin:
Reply 256
haha could do. im tempted to go into town and buy some weights. im just bored and its depressing sitting in this dark room with nothing to do. could go to asda, but think ill save that for midnight when there literally is nothing else to do.
Reply 257
You should join a society! It'd give you something to do on a Wednesday at least :smile:

If you're gonna go outside, then wrap up warm! It's absolutely freezing :p:
Reply 258
sounds pretty windy :frown: lol.
theres just nothing else to do. im not sure if i feel like walking all the way to asda though. i do like my midnight trips :tongue:
although i might get a nice fresh pizza or something and whack it in the oven when i get back :smile:
.. oh, during sem2 i have my chosen module thing on wed :frown:
Reply 259
dude_se
sounds pretty windy :frown: lol.
theres just nothing else to do. im not sure if i feel like walking all the way to asda though. i do like my midnight trips :tongue:
although i might get a nice fresh pizza or something and whack it in the oven when i get back :smile:
.. oh, during sem2 i have my chosen module thing on wed :frown:

Do it do it do it! ASDAs fresh pizzas are mega win! And the thin-base ones take like 20 mins to do :biggrin: :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending