God you guys can post for England.
Hi btw :smile:
Staffordshire University
Stoke-on-Trent
Visit website
Reply 821
haha. we are special :p:
hello btw.
oh, and matt, i only got a 7 on the test, but meh, i passed both of them so who cares really. now i know what to expect i can do better.
Ooh I have a question. I have a room check tomorrow but Wednesday is like the only day I can catch up on sleep and usually don't get up until 1pm. I don't want to be asleep when they come room-checking - so does that mean I gotta get up early? Cuz I'm hoping they're gonna knock real loud and wait for me to answer the door than barge in while I'm in bed...
Reply 823
ok i have a question too. its exactly the same!
i thought you were in stoke? is this just a wierd co incidence we have it the same day?
i recon it will be like midday, but who knows :frown:
Reply 824
It's the day after student night, I doubt they'll come early.
Reply 825
dude_se
hmm even better :wink:
wow pirooz needs to sort himself out. he didnt know what room we were in, as usual only got emailed the work an hour ago, and didnt even understand it :p: i kind of figured it out, but its still kinda funny.
anyway do we need to keep some form of portfolio for this and maths, ie: will they check all of this work later on?
oh and i got an email about doing a skilltest. wtf is that about?
oh, and the TSR rules suck. i got warned for posting the link you gave me in another thread lol. im only on this crappy website because this thread pwns all.

He said/did the same for our HW/SW tutorial earlier :biggrin: Bless him.

Nah we don't for Maths and HW/SW. Maths is just the 3 tests, so 2 to go. HW/SW is 50% test (last lecture I think) plus the assignment which is worth 50%.

I didn't get such an email about a skill test :frown: I feel unloved!

And I posted a big-ass thread about the link and ended up being a hot debate between people riding their high-horses and people like me who don't give a crap :biggrin: Didn't get a warning or anything though. :confused:

dude_se
haha. we are special :p:
hello btw.
oh, and matt, i only got a 7 on the test, but meh, i passed both of them so who cares really. now i know what to expect i can do better.

7 is still good. You only need 7 more to get a basic 'pass' :smile:

Drifting_Snow
God you guys can post for England.
Hi btw :smile:

Hello! :biggrin: I still don't know what you like 'cus you ain'ts got no picture up on yer facebook! We all stalk Wiggler as we all know what he looks like and he doesn't know what any of us look like. Everyone else stalks one-another as we all know what each other look like, just haven't formally 'met' yet :yep:
Reply 826
haha yep. its kind of fun seeing wiggler aroun :p:
shes from stoke though isnt she?
and thats good to know about hw sw. the work confuses me lol. atleast 1 test isnt too bad, and the coursework seems ok.
Reply 827
Drifting is from Stafford ( I think - unless I'm mixing two people up :p: ). There's another girl on here from Stoke (lemoncakes).

If you focus on the assignment then you'll pass. You need 40% to pass overall, the assignment is 50% so just do well in that and you can fail the exam :p:
Reply 828
wow great idea :p:
hmm you may be right. we have room checks on certain days depending on the block. is she in my block then?
Reply 829
Possibly :eek:!

I've got two assignments to be done by December. HW/SW and Web Dev (gotta' design a website - boring but easy). I should consider starting them :frown:

+ I'm starving. What to have for tea tonight. Hmm..
Reply 830
im low on food. i thought it was half term so was going to go home haha.
yes i should start mine sometime :p:
website dev is easy. i was going to do that, but getting to stoke = loss
Reply 831
As a module or as your course/degree? I was gonna do Web Dev as my degree originally but moved to Computing Science. :smile:

My Web Dev module is over here in Stafford :eek:
Reply 832
the module thing in semester 2. bob hobbs said it was in stoke :confused:
i wanted to do it.
I've always been at Staffs! I'm in the top right hand corner when you walk in to Stafford Court :smile:
Well my floors covered in fluff from my rug - damn sticky carpet!! And Henry Hoover (bless him) is crap. So I dunno what they'll say about that. But what if they barge in and I'm asleep - I find that really quite creepy.

And yes I also enjoy stalking Wiggler :smile: I shall try and stick a pic of me somewhere so you can feel free and stalk away.
Reply 834
shugborough? thats my halls :biggrin:
You're in Shugborough?!:eek: How did I not know that? Which way do you face maybe you can dangle something down on a piece of string to me XD
I see a massive tree bush thing outside my window.

Anyways - now I completely forgot what I was gonna say but can't be arsed to go back and read the posts again to remind me :shifty:
Reply 836
lol i see some tree thing too. im in 22-26. i go through the middle door. second floor. where abouts r u?
Reply 837
dude_se
the module thing in semester 2. bob hobbs said it was in stoke :confused:
i wanted to do it.

Oh right :confused:

I know for a fact that Web Design & Development 2 is in Stafford as the people who lecture me now will be the ones who do it next semester (or at least I assume that from the way they spoke of it). No idea about WD&D1 though :/ I wouldn't actually mind going to Stoke to do it. I'll ask my WD&D tutors tomorrow about that.

I'm being 'made' to do 'Web Causes and Effects' or something like that as WD&D2 is too similar to WD&D1 apprantely. A friend doing that module is allowed to do #2 though :confused: Going to kick up a fuss about it if they don't let me change.
I be on the ground floor, door on the right ^^

Btw there's a pic of me on my Facebook account now Matt - I think it's in my photos, I messed up my profile picture :s-smilie:
Reply 839
*prints off* Will go on a hunt tomorrow :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending