The Student Room Group
Staffordshire University
Stoke-on-Trent
Visit website

Theres always something

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1740
:tumble:

has everyone noticed the christmas tree as you cross the road and come into Uni? I like the way it's just an average Christmas tree with a couple of 60 watt bulbs in it!
Staffordshire University
Stoke-on-Trent
Visit website
Is that the one by the security office thingy? Thought it was just a regular tree they dressed up tbh :p:
Reply 1742
yeh that's the one! they should put a massive inflatable snowman or something on the roof, I reckon.
How's everyones work load going?

Don't think I've ever had this much work to do. Was in Uni for 12 hours Monday, 6 hours Tuesday, 8 hours today, and I suspect about 4-6 hours tomorrow :p:

Most of my things are due in Friday anyway, so this weekend I'll be pretty free, finally!
All my work is due 12th January. 4 essays!! Done 2, need to start the other 2 after tomorrow, probably hand 2 in next week. Not bad I guess. :/
Thats ages away! I assume you've started them? :p:

I've two one essay and one project due in Friday, an exam to revise for on Friday, a demo to give next Tuesday, demo to give next Friday, essay to hand in next Friday, then an exam and a demo on the 15th Jan!

I've done all the work for this year though. Just the exam to revise for in January, which I'll revise for in January... :p:
Reply 1746
Assignment due tomorrow. Oh joy.
as260191
Assignment due tomorrow. Oh joy.

Have you done it?
Xtrm2Matt
Thats ages away! I assume you've started them? :p:

I've two one essay and one project due in Friday, an exam to revise for on Friday, a demo to give next Tuesday, demo to give next Friday, essay to hand in next Friday, then an exam and a demo on the 15th Jan!

I've done all the work for this year though. Just the exam to revise for in January, which I'll revise for in January... :p:

Yep, I have started all of them. But struggling on one, hoping to see lecturer about it tomorrow.

:O Your busy!! At least you have done all the work though, for this year.
Good luck on your exams! :woo:
lemoncake sucks
Yep, I have started all of them. But struggling on one, hoping to see lecturer about it tomorrow.

:O Your busy!! At least you have done all the work though, for this year.
Good luck on your exams! :woo:

Good good! I've sent off an email to one of my lecturers also, awaiting his reply :p:

Can't wait 'til Friday is over. Will be nice to chill over the weekend doing no work!

Good luck too! :eek3:
Reply 1750
About 50 words from completion now, I hate HSSG with a passion. x_x
Ah, HSSG. Fun times. I'll always remember it. We were first told that the report should be "1500 words or more". Two weeks before it was due in, I had done the report with about 3100 words, and then we were told "no more than 1500 words". Managed to get it down to (I think) 1648, which was fine.

Got a really nice high mark for it, though :biggrin:
Reply 1752

mine ended up being 4600 words :|
Hmmm what would 'division' mean if it was on a library book request form and you had to fill it in ?
lol
Reply 1754
Xtrm2Matt
Ah, HSSG. Fun times. I'll always remember it. We were first told that the report should be "1500 words or more". Two weeks before it was due in, I had done the report with about 3100 words, and then we were told "no more than 1500 words". Managed to get it down to (I think) 1648, which was fine.

Got a really nice high mark for it, though :biggrin:

lol i remember that

gotta do php which they dont teach you at all and demo that on tues, .. revise for a test on tues, then attempt to make 2 games by jan :frown::frown:
Just printed off the project due in tomorrow... 48 pages! :frown:

Got three things to hand in tomorrow, plus a 9am exam. Fun times!!

Got my WDP demo on Tuesday as well I think, 11am!

lemoncake sucks
Hmmm what would 'division' mean if it was on a library book request form and you had to fill it in ?
lol

If I had to hazard a guess, I'd say your course? Weird way to put it though :p:
Reply 1756
48 pages? ... err wtf did i do wrong .... mines no way near that!!!!

tbh i didnt really understand the question. it was so easy that it was hard lol :s-smilie:
I am talking about database systems btw (48 pages), do you do that? :p:
Xtrm2Matt
Just printed off the project due in tomorrow... 48 pages! :frown:

Got three things to hand in tomorrow, plus a 9am exam. Fun times!!

Got my WDP demo on Tuesday as well I think, 11am!

If I had to hazard a guess, I'd say your course? Weird way to put it though :p:

LOL, But the box is tiny, like same size as the ones that require digits. :s-smilie:
lemoncake sucks
LOL, But the box is tiny, like same size as the ones that require digits. :s-smilie:

Put '1' down :p: :woo:

I don't know :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending