The Student Room Group

heartbreak

so i told this guy that i really really like him and he responded with "we cant talk anymore". what did i do wrong? im crying so hard rn
I’m really sorry about that. You’ve done nothing wrong, he probably said that because he doesn’t feel the same way and he wants you to get over him. You should move on and forget about him, no need to cry, there are plenty of fish in the sea so you will find someone else in the future. Again, I’m really sorry about what happened.
Original post by Anonymous
so i told this guy that i really really like him and he responded with "we cant talk anymore". what did i do wrong? im crying so hard rn

Nothing.
Disappointing, but it has to work for both sides and if he doesnt feel the same way, then it cant work. Bear in mind his abruptness is down to him and shows he doesnt or is too ignorant to consider your feelings, which in turn gives you less reason to be upset as someone with potential wouldnt react that way. It will get better over time and at l;east you had the courage to ask. Cry your eyes out for a day if it helps, then reassess and think whether he was really worth it.
Reply 3
Original post by sognatore
I’m really sorry about that. You’ve done nothing wrong, he probably said that because he doesn’t feel the same way and he wants you to get over him. You should move on and forget about him, no need to cry, there are plenty of fish in the sea so you will find someone else in the future. Again, I’m really sorry about what happened.

Original post by 999tigger
Nothing.
Disappointing, but it has to work for both sides and if he doesnt feel the same way, then it cant work. Bear in mind his abruptness is down to him and shows he doesnt or is too ignorant to consider your feelings, which in turn gives you less reason to be upset as someone with potential wouldnt react that way. It will get better over time and at l;east you had the courage to ask. Cry your eyes out for a day if it helps, then reassess and think whether he was really worth it.

thank you for responding and the kind words. its appreciated.
Like the others said, there are plenty of fish in the sea.
I'm sorry about what the guy said, but just think : you might like this guy now, but what if he said yes, then you went on a date and found something you don't like about him. The heartbreak could've been worse.
I'm totally sorry he hurt you hon, but there are definitaly better guys out there for you
Reply 5
Original post by ADarling
Like the others said, there are plenty of fish in the sea.
I'm sorry about what the guy said, but just think : you might like this guy now, but what if he said yes, then you went on a date and found something you don't like about him. The heartbreak could've been worse.
I'm totally sorry he hurt you hon, but there are definitaly better guys out there for you

thanks, appreciate it

hes not, i know that for a fact. hes 23 and hes never dated before
Okay can i be the first to say RUDE much
I personally wouldn't bother with the guy
Reply 7
Original post by ADarling
Okay can i be the first to say RUDE much
I personally wouldn't bother with the guy

mind if i pm you?
Original post by Anonymous
mind if i pm you?

not at all
Reply 9
Depends on the means of the server of life when it comes down to the point.
You cannot have server running always anyway, if that's how it connects to the modern modem to be able to ask any question on this anyway. It's the way it is and has been serving.
Especially on the wireless and the LAN break of the meter of life.
Original post by Jsy78!
Depends on the means of the server of life when it comes down to the point.
You cannot have server running always anyway, if that's how it connects to the modern modem to be able to ask any question on this anyway. It's the way it is and has been serving.
Especially on the wireless and the LAN break of the meter of life.

ikr

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending