The Student Room Group

Guys

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SpockAndRand
curly hair, really?

YES!
CHINESE or KOREAN or JAPENESE MEN WHO ARE 5'10 WITH BLACK HAIR AND DOUBLE EYE LID AND NO FACIAL OR BODY HAIR
Original post by ssafi
It's adorable when they open up to you and become comfortable with you.
But asides from being shy, I think if I find myself genuinely laughing because he's funny or if he's the type to go out of his way to do small things that help others. I find that really attractive

Ooooh I feel that one. Nice to know someone else thinks like me! People be out here looking like i'm crazy for saying that :smile:
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by Sheila017
I used to be really shallow when I was younger. But the older you get, saying this I am 17 😩😂 you realise that most douches are the ones with the pretty faces. Don’t let them fool you. Omg I took this way too seriously 😳

Wow I felt that deep in my soul! Offt as another very old and wise 17 year old that is sooo true.
I failed at the first hurdle
ouija board
Middle eastern guys are hot they have the best beard I agree that asian girls are one of the most beautiful women. What type of asian are you?
I don't really have a type I mostly choose from personality but here are my interest in guys.

Any tone of skin, Dark Brown or Light Brown eyes, 5'1 or taller, Somewhat good taste in music, Likes to cook, Can be a little mean, Playful, Has a little bit of a childish side, Keeps their promises, Somewhat loyal.
Original post by rawrspamz
I don't really have a type I mostly choose from personality but here are my interest in guys.

Any tone of skin, Dark Brown or Light Brown eyes, 5'1 or taller, Somewhat good taste in music, Likes to cook, Can be a little mean, Playful, Has a little bit of a childish side, Keeps their promises, Somewhat loyal.

5'1?? How tall are you btw??
Original post by Wannabevetnurse
5'1?? How tall are you btw??

Yeah, haha! I'm 5'3! I'm not really picky about the heigth.
Heterosexual male at least 15 years older than me who meets my very long list of dating dealbreakers (top 25 in spoiler below). :biggrin:
Plus is: ambitious, always keeps promises, calm, dog friendly, enjoys reading, healthy, honest, independent, secular, sexually compatible, taller than 5'3, wants one child and is committed to being a co-parent for 18 years.

Spoiler

A white man with a body and penis that is hair free.. A little muscle. Age 20-35
Reply 132
Original post by Anonymous
Middle eastern guys are hot they have the best beard I agree that asian girls are one of the most beautiful women. What type of asian are you?

yea thats true though
Original post by Homeschooler757
Ooooh I feel that one. Nice to know someone else thinks like me! People be out here looking like i'm crazy for saying that :smile:

Saamee, like not everyone wants the macho alpha male/outgoing and extremely confident type man pls :smile: this is the first time someone has agreed with me
my wp characters are based on the dude i actually want to end up with in rl. light brown skin or dark brown (just like me), i don't mind white guys either, but since i'm black, i think i like black guys more, tall (over 6ft since i'm like 5'7), dark curly hair, clean, nice (since i'm like extremely rude and what not). and i won't even lie, i want a bad boy. not bad bad boy, but a bad boy that no longer wants to be bad lol.
Zaddy Zoro and Sanji:giggle:

Spoiler

(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by ssafi
Saamee, like not everyone wants the macho alpha male/outgoing and extremely confident type man pls :smile: this is the first time someone has agreed with me

Samme no one has ever agreed with me on this! I feel like my taste in men is so validated. I really like sweet guys! Obviously I want them to be able to have confidence in themselves so they feel secure. But I find more quiet guys sooo very attractive! Especially when you can build up a level of trust with them and they feel like they can be themselves :h:.
Original post by heartbrokenbish
zaddy zoro and sanji:giggle:

Spoiler

omds yes!!
Original post by homeschooler757
samme no one has ever agreed with me on this! I feel like my taste in men is so validated. I really like sweet guys! Obviously i want them to be able to have confidence in themselves so they feel secure. But i find more quiet guys sooo very attractive! Especially when you can build up a level of trust with them and they feel like they can be themselves :h.

yesthat last sentence exactly!!!:d
Reply 139
Original post by TheStarboy
A lot about white men, Asian, Latino (sometimes). I’m not jealous but it’s tiring to see someone bashing black men using outdated stereotypes for the 50th time

Tbh. I feel like Asian dudes are most under appreciated. Black guys are hyped af these days.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending