The Student Room Group

Are these a levels okay for doing a business course in uni

Scroll to see replies

Original post by username54
I just want a decent one at least thanks

you'll be fine then.
That sounds really fun! My school only offers btec media , which is a shame. I also want to pursue marketing but I just don't know how to go about it. I think sociology, business and btec media is a good basis

I think the subjects that you selected are a great combination! If you want to go into marketing have you thought about marketing and management as a potential degree? Or maybe business management with marketing? I have applied to courses like this, this year!
Original post by abbbbbb.
I think the subjects that you selected are a great combination! If you want to go into marketing have you thought about marketing and management as a potential degree? Or maybe business management with marketing? I have applied to courses like this, this year!

yeah i want to definitely do business management with marketing
yeah i want to definitely do business management with marketing

that's great!
Reply 24
Marketing is increasingly done online now. It is especially using more and more video. So I would recommend a media subject. This will give you an understanding of how to create media content, video, print, etc designed for a marketing campaign. All Businesses are reliant on sales. What drives sales leads is marketing. Marketing is about creating awareness about services and products, tracking the responses and turning them into sales leads. So you can see the importance of media.

Talk to career department or do a search for a marketing officer/manager on LinkedIn and look at their profile. Look at the various routes they took to become a marketing officer/manager then map your own route accordingly.
Original post by snagz
Marketing is increasingly done online now. It is especially using more and more video. So I would recommend a media subject. This will give you an understanding of how to create media content, video, print, etc designed for a marketing campaign. All Businesses are reliant on sales. What drives sales leads is marketing. Marketing is about creating awareness about services and products, tracking the responses and turning them into sales leads. So you can see the importance of media.

Talk to career department or do a search for a marketing officer/manager on LinkedIn and look at their profile. Look at the various routes they took to become a marketing officer/manager then map your own route accordingly.

thanks
Which combination is better for advertising:?

Graphics media and business
OR
Graphics media and btec computer science
OR
Graphics media ict
Original post by dylgeo
If you're around a 5 in Maths, BSix in Clapton will accept that to do Maths. If you can try and get a 6, then SFX in Balham accepts that too, try and aim for the 6 though.

Do u recommend sfx? Is it better than coulsdon

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending