The Student Room Group

How does Adjustment work?

I've accepted an offer for uni. If, when results day comes around, and I achieve higher than expected, can I go into adjustment? Do I have to decline my offer in order to enter adjustment, or is it possible to look at what courses are available through adjustment and then change your mind and still go with your accepted uni?
Original post by ewpfs
I've accepted an offer for uni. If, when results day comes around, and I achieve higher than expected, can I go into adjustment? Do I have to decline my offer in order to enter adjustment, or is it possible to look at what courses are available through adjustment and then change your mind and still go with your accepted uni?

No you don't have to decline your offer to enter adjustment, if your grades are better than the ones required by your Firm choice uni, you can just contact another uni you like the look of and where you meet their entrance requirements and ask if they are in adjustment.

https://www.ucas.com/ucas/undergraduate/apply-and-track/results/ucas-adjustment-if-youve-done-better-expected

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending