The Student Room Group

I hate my brother

Do not get me wrong I love my brother, but my brother is in his own fantasy. My brother dropped out of university because he is lazy and can not study because he gets distracted. He is above 25. He was born with a very powerful memory but it digressed. He does not do any job, he only wants to do a Tesco labour job. My mum wants to plan for his marriage but he wants to marry a rich, beautiful girl. The thing he does not understand is why will a rich, beautiful girl marry someone who does a Tesco labour job. My brother is so stupid that he always looks outside of people and thinks their family is fine while he does not go inside and look at who the family is.
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Do not get me wrong I love my brother, but my brother is in his own fantasy. My brother dropped out of university because he is lazy and can not study because he gets distracted. He is above 25. He was born with a very powerful memory but it digressed. He does not do any job, he only wants to do a Tesco labour job. My mum wants to plan for his marriage but he wants to marry a rich, beautiful girl. The thing he does not understand is why will a rich, beautiful girl marry someone who does a Tesco labour job. My brother is so stupid that he always looks outside of people and thinks their family is fine while he does not go inside and look at who the family is.

If he wants to work at Tesco what is wrong with that? What was he studying at university and where, most degrees are useless and won't get you a job apart from working at Tesco
Reply 2
Original post by jxsoph
If he wants to work at Tesco what is wrong with that? What was he studying at university and where, most degrees are useless and won't get you a job apart from working at Tesco

What kind of rich, beautiful girl will mary someone who sorts out the shelves. What do you mean by "most"? All of his friends have a job and graduated from the same degree he dropped out on. Would you marry someone who sorts out the shelves carry heavy stuff if you were

rich?
Original post by Anonymous
What kind of rich, beautiful girl will mary someone who sorts out the shelves. What do you mean by "most"? All of his friends have a job and graduated from the same degree he dropped out on. Would you marry someone who sorts out the shelves carry heavy stuff if you were

rich?

I really don’t see how this is any of your concern.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending