The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by jonathon11100
Just shave everyday

I don’t think anyone has the time or energy for that...
Original post by Wannabevetnurse
Hair is hair.....doesn't matter where it is.

If you don't shave every tiny hair off your body, don't expect your girlfriend to do the same

Prsom
How is hair impossible to get rid of?
Reply 23
Original post by CoolCavy
You can do yeh, I believe ethnic minority women have a higher rate of hirsutism

Not everyone with hirtutism has PCOS and not everyone with PCOS has hirtuism (it's just very common)

It's still worth getting checked out though, especially if your menstural cycle is irregular as that is another indicator of potential PCOS

yeah the ethnic minority thing struck my attention when I was researching it. I did take a test and they said things were normal, but I’m just paranoid if maybe it happens in the future. I don’t know how seriously they took me, as usually women in their 30’s are quick to realise it and I’m pretty young.
Reply 24
I'm a girl and on a guy idc if they have hair or not that's just stupid if anything it makes it them masculine 😂
Reply 25
Original post by Moonlight rain
How is hair impossible to get rid of?

when it’s all over you, you can’t really keep shaving everywhere all the time nd it’s just gonna grow back before u know.
Just shave everyday

Me, who hasn't shaved in over a month:
dd0.png
Original post by Wannabevetnurse
what that

Please research the definition <3
I don't really care that much. I would prefer not-a-full-bush especially for oral but I'd never demand anything.
Maybe but leg or arm or underarm hair is so unfeminine on women. I find hair on vagina on girls hot though. But if I want to give her oral, she should shave.

hair on body is normal
Hair on arm is normal
hair on face is normal
hair is normal

Would you shave your ballsack and penis if she wanted to give you oral?
As with the other men in this thread, not hairier than me.

It shouldn't be too hard since I haven't shaved for over a year.
Maybe but leg or arm or underarm hair is so unfeminine on women. I find hair on vagina on girls hot though. But if I want to give her oral, she should shave.

Screw my other response...answer this.

What makes the hair on ladies, unfeminine? define unfeminine.
Original post by mon166
Say if she shaved, like underarms and down there but she had fine hairs over her which could be near impossible to get rid of.

Just be completely honest, nothing wrong with a preference as long as you don’t be rude about it :smile:

ugh im not sure tbh I dont think i'd mind too much maybe
this thread declined quite quickly, i’m once again disappointed in humanity, males in particular
Original post by ethnicphilonoist
this thread declined quite quickly, i’m once again disappointed in humanity, males in particular

I'm glad we live up to your expectations :h:
Thought I'd get more reps to be honest lol
Original post by ItsStarLordMan
Thought I'd get more reps to be honest lol

It is only a month.
Original post by DiddyDec
It is only a month.

I was joking btw
Also, body hair can grow a lot in a month
hairy where, like in general?
Original post by ItsStarLordMan
I was joking btw