The Student Room Group

Lego as a hobby - see my creations!

Hi,

I've recently started a channel on Youtube called 'The Lego Room', where I showcase my Lego city, my own designs, and review/discuss sets. This is my room as it stands!

156242696_1063091970767594_1821965823672766512_n.jpg

Scroll to see replies

Bump
By the way, if anyone wants tips as to how to get into Lego as a hobby, please do not hesitate to send me a private message!
So I thought I'd post my Lego train station as an example of one of my creations (and, frankly, because I need an excuse to bump this thread). Check it out!
Original post by The Lego Room
So I thought I'd post my Lego train station as an example of one of my creations (and, frankly, because I need an excuse to bump this thread). Check it out!

This is amazing. :smile:

How long did it take to build the train station?
Reply 6
This is great, I used to love Lego so much but I just don't have time for it anymore. Hopefully, in the future, I will be able to pick up the hobby again. Keep up the great work!
That is ****ing cool.

To note the train station is of classical Victorian design similar to that of Paddington Station but when scaled down it becomes more like the glass houses you would see in botanical gardens such a Kew or Birmingham which are also Victorian.
Original post by 5hyl33n
This is amazing. :smile:

How long did it take to build the train station?

Thanks! It only took about one day actually - during lockdown I just spent a day putting it together, without any real planning.
Original post by Tedbert8
This is great, I used to love Lego so much but I just don't have time for it anymore. Hopefully, in the future, I will be able to pick up the hobby again. Keep up the great work!

Would definitely recommend!
Original post by DiddyDec
That is ****ing cool.

To note the train station is of classical Victorian design similar to that of Paddington Station but when scaled down it becomes more like the glass houses you would see in botanical gardens such a Kew or Birmingham which are also Victorian.

Cheers! And yeah I agree. Must have had Paddington Station in the back of my mind when I was building it!
Hi,

I've recently started a channel on Youtube called 'The Lego Room', where I showcase my Lego city, my own designs, and review/discuss sets. This is my room as it stands!

Omg it looks soooo amazing!!! Well done
im tagging @Rufus the red cause I think hes interested in this stuff
Original post by nikkiblonsky
Omg it looks soooo amazing!!! Well done

Ty!
Hi,

I like Lego, but have only ever made one (a mini cooper car. Not sure if they still do the set anymore).
That's really cool.
Original post by Emma:-)
I like Lego, but have only ever made one (a mini cooper car. Not sure if they still do the set anymore).
That's really cool.

I've seen that set as well. I think they retired it recently. But it looks really good, hoping to get it second-hand if it's too expensive brand new!
I've seen that set as well. I think they retired it recently. But it looks really good, hoping to get it second-hand if it's too expensive brand new!

Yeah your right I think they did retire it.
I got mine from Prague. There was a Lego shop and museum next door to the hotel we stayed in. It was cheaper than on Amazon anyway, plus they had a black Friday sale on at the time so I got a good deal. After I found out that they had retired it i wished I'd have brought 2.
Check out my custom Church building (built using Harry Potter sets)!
(edited 3 years ago)

Some more of my creations

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending