The Student Room Group

Can i withdraw from my masters?

Hello, i am doing a masters right now and the tuition fees is paid by the student finance. if i want to withdraw from the course, the rest of the tuition fee will be still given to the university? therefore in future i need to pay also that amount?
Thanks in advance
Original post by hila2401
Hello, i am doing a masters right now and the tuition fees is paid by the student finance. if i want to withdraw from the course, the rest of the tuition fee will be still given to the university? therefore in future i need to pay also that amount?
Thanks in advance

Hi Hila, we don't offer any Tuition Fee Loan to masters applicants. We provide a contribution to costs loan and you pay the university yourself.

If you've received a payment and your withdrawal date was after the payment date that amount will be added to your balance as normal and repaid once you enter repayment/earn over the threshold. If your withdrawal date was before your payment date you'll be required to repay this amount immediately.
Thanks, Isaac
Reply 2
Original post by SFE Isaac
Hi Hila, we don't offer any Tuition Fee Loan to masters applicants. We provide a contribution to costs loan and you pay the university yourself.

If you've received a payment and your withdrawal date was after the payment date that amount will be added to your balance as normal and repaid once you enter repayment/earn over the threshold. If your withdrawal date was before your payment date you'll be required to repay this amount immediately.
Thanks, Isaac

Dear sir, thanks for your reply. My 1 year masters course cost 9250 pound. yes, the money comes at my bank account from student finance and then i pay to my university, i have paid already 2 installment, the third which is the last one, is left and i think will come on april around 3000 pound. So i want to quit my masters course, wo my query was if i have to pay also the last 3000 pound amount to the university or not, because i am confused sir
Original post by hila2401
Dear sir, thanks for your reply. My 1 year masters course cost 9250 pound. yes, the money comes at my bank account from student finance and then i pay to my university, i have paid already 2 installment, the third which is the last one, is left and i think will come on april around 3000 pound. So i want to quit my masters course, wo my query was if i have to pay also the last 3000 pound amount to the university or not, because i am confused sir

We don't cover the tuition fee, you will need to ask the university if they will require any more money from you.
Thanks, Isaac

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending