The Student Room Group

Advice for crush

There’s a boy I like from maths class. We played video games together once or twice in class. I like him and I’m not sure if he likes me. I don’t know if it would be a good idea to like him in the long term. Would you want someone to tell you if they liked you? How would you do it non awkwardly? Would you like them back? I’m sorry haha
Well first generate some conversion, talk about anything and everything and after a certain period of time you will know if you truly like him or not. Also just put yourself out there the worst that can happen is he says no, which in reality can be a good thing as you won't waste your time wanting a guy who doesn't like you back and you will never think what if. Also make sure he does not have a girl/boyfriend before you make your move. Good luck I will be cheering from the sidelines.
I would like someone to tell me if they liked me, but only after having developed some type of connection with them, otherwise it might come off too strong. I suggest trying to spend some more time with him in a friendly sort of way, even if it is at school. Just try to get to know him better. Then Id ask him to hang out, and if he says yes to that there is a chance that he likes you. If he says no though, he probably doesnt. If you do hang out you could tell him that you like him after that, like the next time you see him. I feel like that would be the most natural pace of it, without it seeming a bit too soon or strange. Best of luck! :smile:
Original post by temanbaik
Would you want someone to tell you if they liked you?

not if I didn't like them back; yes if I did, very much so
Reply 4
Original post by V℮rsions
not if I didn't like them back; yes if I did, very much so

Uh oh... I’m super bad at telling boys feelings
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
I would like someone to tell me if they liked me, but only after having developed some type of connection with them, otherwise it might come off too strong. I suggest trying to spend some more time with him in a friendly sort of way, even if it is at school. Just try to get to know him better. Then Id ask him to hang out, and if he says yes to that there is a chance that he likes you. If he says no though, he probably doesnt. If you do hang out you could tell him that you like him after that, like the next time you see him. I feel like that would be the most natural pace of it, without it seeming a bit too soon or strange. Best of luck! :smile:

Thank you! Such good advice... how would you ask someone to meet? We aren’t really friends and everything is shut because of COVID... I guess I’ll just have to wait
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous
Well first generate some conversion, talk about anything and everything and after a certain period of time you will know if you truly like him or not. Also just put yourself out there the worst that can happen is he says no, which in reality can be a good thing as you won't waste your time wanting a guy who doesn't like you back and you will never think what if. Also make sure he does not have a girl/boyfriend before you make your move. Good luck I will be cheering from the sidelines.

Thank you! I’m pretty sure he doesn’t have a partner. I will continue to ask him for my maths help 😥 thank you again

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending