The Student Room Group

Does he actually like me or does he just want to get in my pants

I started talking to this boy on Snapchat about a month ago and I like him, a lot. We are both each others number one best friends on Snapchat, we talk a lot. He sends me music recommendations and sends my songs he’s been working on on the guitar for me opinion. Our conversations are flirty but he’s never asked for nudes or anything like that, we’ve never really had any sexually oriented conversations. I thought he liked me. Anyway at about 10 last night he asked me to meet him, and I think we all know what that would be for.

I’m just really confused because from the stuff he says to me, it seems like he genuinely liked me but after asking to meet (for the first time) last night - I’m not so sure.
Original post by Anonymous
I started talking to this boy on Snapchat about a month ago and I like him, a lot. We are both each others number one best friends on Snapchat, we talk a lot. He sends me music recommendations and sends my songs he’s been working on on the guitar for me opinion. Our conversations are flirty but he’s never asked for nudes or anything like that, we’ve never really had any sexually oriented conversations. I thought he liked me. Anyway at about 10 last night he asked me to meet him, and I think we all know what that would be for.

I’m just really confused because from the stuff he says to me, it seems like he genuinely liked me but after asking to meet (for the first time) last night - I’m not so sure.

wdym not sure he literally didn't do anything sus he seems like he genuinely likes you and he just wants to meet that doesn't mean he wants to hit
(edited 3 years ago)
i think its not best to assume so fast, especially after saying we’ve never really had any sexually oriented conversations

Reply 3
Original post by the_pharaoh
wdym not sure he literally didn't do anything sus he seems like he genuinely likes you

I’m not sure I assumed that the reason he asked me to meet last night was because he just wanted to ****
I’m not sure I assumed that the reason he asked me to meet last night was because he just wanted to ****

why tf would you assume that you never did anything sexual he never asked for anything sexual why would you assume he just wants to ****? like you were obv gonna meet sooner rather than later so he thought it was right to ask now

You guys have been talking for a month and he already wants to meet you? It’s not a red flag maybe he genuinely wants to meet you? If it was a few days after then that would be a red flag. This online thing is really risky because you never know someones real intentions and you can get attached easily speaking from experience. How old are you btw???

Don’t overthink or let your emotions control your actions. Use your head and not your heart to think because your heart can be deceitful. also maybe slow down the pace because you guys are still in the talking stage so when or if you do date they’ll be nothing for you to talk about lol. If he doesn’t ask you for nudes he’s a genuine guy. Guys are natural flirts. Even if he does want sex that doesn’t mean that he doesn’t like you. It means he likes you and he wants sex bcuz if he didn’t like you why would he want sex??? Anyway I’m sure that those are not his intentions but even if they are cut your losses and move along with your life lol. It’s a month of time you won’t get back but it’s not the end of the world. Agin speaking from experience.

I hope that helped x
Anything else feel free to PM or quote me x

Also why are you speaking to him at 10pm? Isn’t that a bit late? Maybe you should set boundaries.
Original post by chelsea.uri
You guys have been talking for a month and he already wants to meet you? It’s not a red flag maybe he genuinely wants to meet you? If it was a few days after then that would be a red flag. This online thing is really risky because you never know someones real intentions and you can get attached easily speaking from experience. How old are you btw???

Don’t overthink or let your emotions control your actions. Use your head and not your heart to think because your heart can be deceitful. also maybe slow down the pace because you guys are still in the talking stage so when or if you do date they’ll be nothing for you to talk about lol. If he doesn’t ask you for nudes he’s a genuine guy. Guys are natural flirts. Even if he does want sex that doesn’t mean that he doesn’t like you. It means he likes you and he wants sex bcuz if he didn’t like you why would he want sex??? Anyway I’m sure that those are not his intentions but even if they are cut your losses and move along with your life lol. It’s a month of time you won’t get back but it’s not the end of the world. Agin speaking from experience.

I hope that helped x

Also why are you speaking to him at 10pm? Isn’t that a bit late? Maybe you should set boundaries.

What no if anything 10 pm is early normaly ppl pull all nighters together like they speak up to like 2 am

also wdym "already" it's been a full month of getting to know each other idk about you but I make my friends within a week or so

He seems quite genuine, if he’s asking to meet, like somewhere public especially, I highly doubt he’s gunna wanna do it... in public you know? If you don’t feel safe meeting up with him, decline or meet up with him where lots of people are around so if he ends up being a serial killer or something you have people around you to scream to. But you’ll never find out if you don’t go, so just trust your gut on whether you wanna go or not but I honestly don’t think he wants to meet up for sex considering you haven’t had any sexually oriented conversations <3
What no if anything 10 pm is early normaly ppl pull all nighters together like they speak up to like 2 am

also wdym "already" it's been a full month of getting to know each other idk about you but I make my friends within a week or so

Ok but I’m speaking from experience not about other ppl I don’t care about other ppl lol

I’m replying to the original poster if you have a issue don’t quote me. Read what I said again bcuz you’re clearly not understanding. They flirt but they’re friends. I said set boundaries and I said a month isn’t that bad so read the full post before you quote me
Ok but I’m speaking from experience not about other ppl I don’t care about other ppl lol

I’m replying to the original poster if you have a issue don’t quote me. Read what I said again bcuz you’re clearly not understanding. They flirt but they’re friends. I said set boundaries and I said a month isn’t that bad so read the full post before you quote me

I did and you seemed to be surprised by the fact they want to meet after a month

moreover "Also why are you speaking to him at 10pm?" again surprised
I did and you seemed to be surprised by the fact they want to meet after a month

moreover "Also why are you speaking to him at 10pm?" again surprised

Ok continue being surprised lol I’ve already said I’m speaking from experience
You're being a bit paranoid OP. For one, it's normal to want to have sex with people you're attracted to (that's sort of the point), so I'm not sure why that would be a problem if it was the reason. It's also probably not the reason, since nobody is willing to go through all of that to have sex once.

I hope that helped x

We are both 17, he can drive though so we wouldn’t be completely in public we would be in his car
Original post by Evie78787823
We are both 17, he can drive though so we wouldn’t be completely in public we would be in his car

Ok you do you
Ok continue being surprised lol I’ve already said I’m speaking from experience

No your surprised not me 😂

also why do you take it so personally when someone replies to you ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending