The Student Room Group

University course A Level choice

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Samavi16
That

That s sweet but my mum is important in my religion we can’t disobey our parents so I m looking for last chance I m fine with what I get.

isn't there's a difference between obeying your parents and you being happy and forging your own future. I'm a chrisitian and its important to obey your parents, but surely they what your happiness above all and its also YOUR LIFE. They aren't going to take the thing for you?
Reply 21
Original post by ASTUDENTWHO
isn't there's a difference between obeying your parents and you being happy and forging your own future. I'm a chrisitian and its important to obey your parents, but surely they what your happiness above all and its also YOUR LIFE. They aren't going to take the thing for you?

They did but I faced a lot of failures so basically my mum is tired of trying. I mean she thinks it s worthless after so many tries and she thinks it s money wasted since I m not working hard enough so in all I deserve it. University of Brighton can help with it s entry criteria. I m Muslim it is important for me to obey her.
(edited 3 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest