The Student Room Group
Power Station Simulator, University of Strathclyde
University of Strathclyde

Choices?

Hello, I will be studying BA in Social Work next year and hold offers for Caledonian University and University of West Scotland and hope to hear from Strathclyde University soon. I have not been able to visit any of these Uni's due to the pandemic and am seeking any help, experiences and guidance. That will help me make an informed choice of where to study. 😊
Many universities offer online open days, many of them are on now and some are being hosted later this summer. You could also look at the complete university guide and other reviews to see what past students have thought of each university.
Power Station Simulator, University of Strathclyde
University of Strathclyde
Original post by Anonymous
Hello, I will be studying BA in Social Work next year and hold offers for Caledonian University and University of West Scotland and hope to hear from Strathclyde University soon. I have not been able to visit any of these Uni's due to the pandemic and am seeking any help, experiences and guidance. That will help me make an informed choice of where to study. 😊

Hey there!

Congratulations on your offers, that's amazing :biggrin: Did you hear back from our admissions teams yet?

More than happy to answer any questions you have about studying at Strathclyde :smile: Social Work is a very popular course with us and we have a great team of academic staff that work really closely with our students. The course itself allows lots of opportunities for students to gain real-life experience in agencies alongside their studies and is validated by the Scottish Social Services Council. Strathclyde is also a great uni as we're right in the heart of Glasgow and it's so easy to get around the city from where we are! If you're holding an offer drop me a PM with your applicant number and I can give you info on any upcoming events that might interest you!

- Caitlin :h:
Official University of Strathclyde Rep
Reply 3
Original post by University of Strathclyde
Hey there!

Congratulations on your offers, that's amazing :biggrin: Did you hear back from our admissions teams yet?

More than happy to answer any questions you have about studying at Strathclyde :smile: Social Work is a very popular course with us and we have a great team of academic staff that work really closely with our students. The course itself allows lots of opportunities for students to gain real-life experience in agencies alongside their studies and is validated by the Scottish Social Services Council. Strathclyde is also a great uni as we're right in the heart of Glasgow and it's so easy to get around the city from where we are! If you're holding an offer drop me a PM with your applicant number and I can give you info on any upcoming events that might interest you!

- Caitlin :h:
Official University of Strathclyde Rep

Hello Caitlin,

Thank you. I have now recieved my offer for Strathclyde eeekkk !!

I have signed up to an online event at the start of June and hoping this can provide me with further information 😀

I will drop you a PM with the requested info. I would be grateful to hear of any further opportunities before I make my final decision.

Ann-Marie
Potential Social Work Student 😁

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending