The Student Room Group

What is the most attractive profession for a woman?

What is the most attractive career for a woman?

Scroll to see replies

If she's not harming anyone with her job, it literally doesn't matter to me as long as she loves doing it.
Depends on the specific woman, her personal ambitions and circumstances.
'Object' :rolleyes:
Don’t choose your career based on what you think will be most attractive to men (or women either I guess if you swing that way). Choose your career based on what fulfils you personally.
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 5
I agree with all of the above
Some professions are obviously (and unfortunately) fetishised, usually around erotic power play.

I think people's attractions towards other people's careers will almost always be about the idea of power, authority, and roleplay. This varies hugely between people. But you can bet it's symbolic, like 'nerdy', or 'bossy', or whatever. Lukewarm roles like call centres or things like customer service i can't imagine people having particular views on.
Original post by Anonymous
What is the most attractive career for a woman?

Housewife
Reply 8
Twitch streamer. Or that other site exclusively for fanatics.
(edited 2 years ago)
*casually waits for Gen Z to cancel me for my opinion*
Original post by Cıllıan
*casually waits for Gen Z to cancel me for my opinion*

yep im gen z, sir get woke 2021 women are not just for being in the house to make you sandwiches
Original post by Cıllıan
Housewife

I hope that neither of you are being serious :colonhash:
Original post by Cıllıan
Housewife

...💀
languages
TSR volunteer
Stripper
Original post by mspaghetti
yep im gen z, sir get woke 2021 women are not just for being in the house to make you sandwiches

Lucky for women I don't like sandwiches, I prefer shawarma or a nice steak

Original post by rosy_posy
I hope that neither of you are being serious :colonhash:

56% of women said they would prefer it, and it is the career with highest level of happiness for a woman so if happiness is a bad thing nowadays then damn :frown:
Original post by Cıllıan

good choice
Original post by Cıllıan
56% of women said they would prefer it, and it is the career with highest level of happiness for a woman so if happiness is a bad thing nowadays then damn :frown:

Joking about sexism isn't funny.
Original post by Cıllıan

Do you have a source for the statistic?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending