The Student Room Group

Please give me what I need to end my relationships

I don't know what it is about this guy/relationship I just can't end it and now I know I have to.

To cut the story short I've been with him 3 years next month, we was broke up for 6 months and got back 6 months ago. 2 years ago he admitted to cheating the night before. We had a rocky start with him messaging girls etc. We got back together on what I thought where he had really grown up, he referred to himself in his before days as childish and immature.

When we were split up for 6 months a couple of people told me he and a girl was seen on stories etc, he was seen by my sister on New year's Day this year with her, (we had been messaging once a day for 2/3 months before getting back together on 26th jan), I kicked off at him and he said he thought I didn't wanna get back with him and that I just wanted to be friends.

Anywaaaaay, basically I had a vibe to check his phone tonight and I found that he has her in his blacklist numbers and she messaged him on 9th Feb, he messaged her 4 times and obvs deleted lots of messages from her on 24th Feb and he messaged her saying 'stranger?' on 14th may, 11 days before my bday. He also has a conversation with her from 16th march on what's app.

I know I need to end it but honestly no nasty comments coz there's something that keeps me here, but I need your guys opinions even if it's harsh, just keep it fair, this isn't easy for me

Please give me what I need to end my relationships

I don't know what it is about this guy/relationship I just can't end it and now I know I have to.

To cut the story short I've been with him 3 years next month, we was broke up for 6 months and got back 6 months ago. 2 years ago he admitted to cheating the night before. We had a rocky start with him messaging girls etc. We got back together on what I thought where he had really grown up, he referred to himself in his before days as childish and immature.

When we were split up for 6 months a couple of people told me he and a girl was seen on stories etc, he was seen by my sister on New year's Day this year with her, (we had been messaging once a day for 2/3 months before getting back together on 26th jan), I kicked off at him and he said he thought I didn't wanna get back with him and that I just wanted to be friends.

Anywaaaaay, basically I had a vibe to check his phone tonight and I found that he has her in his blacklist numbers and she messaged him on 9th Feb, he messaged her 4 times and obvs deleted lots of messages from her on 24th Feb and he messaged her saying 'stranger?' on 14th may, 11 days before my bday. He also has a conversation with her from 16th march on what's app.

I know I need to end it but honestly no nasty comments coz there's something that keeps me here, but I need your guys opinions even if it's harsh, just keep it fair, this isn't easy for me
To end the relationship? There's no context here so I really don't know what to say to you.
Ok well I don't have any context or anything. But all I have to say is if you are really asking for help then that gives me what I need to say he/she/they probably aren't a good person for you. You honestly deserve better. I wish you luck in finding that better person.
Original post by Missjordanne25

He's definitely being dishonest and it's not healthy for your relationship. Confront him about this other girl and tell him to end things with her. If he doesn't wanna do that then break up with him.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending