The Student Room Group

the joys of being gay!

many people think that to be gay is wrong and shouldnt happen. i have even experienced people who say that it is abnormal!
the truth is that it is not abnormal in any way and people who believe that are either just plain scared that you will try and hit on them, or are narrow minded and still have not begun to live in the 21st century! what really annoys me is the view a lot of my friends have of me, especially when they constantly believe that all i do is slag about with any other gay guy that i think is fit.
what are your opinions on gay people?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Abnormal
Pronunciation: (')ab-'nor-m&l
Function: adjective
1 : deviating from the normal or average

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=abnormal

I think most people would agree that the average person is heterosexual, therefore to be homosexual is abnormal.
Reply 2
wel the only bad thing i find about gays is that they can be extremly bitchy! even more so than girls! but other than that i love em, they are hilarious, altho they tend to be extremly sarcastic (basing this on one guy tho)
Reply 3
Bezza
Abnormal
Pronunciation: (')ab-'nor-m&l
Function: adjective
1 : deviating from the normal or average

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=abnormal

I think most people would agree that the average person is heterosexual, therefore to be homosexual is abnormal.
no need to be pedantic, just cus hes a newbie
Reply 4
someones sexuality doesnt afftect who they are...so its no biggie, each to thier own.
Reply 5
Alice2411
wel the only bad thing i find about gays is that they can be extremly bitchy! even more so than girls! but other than that i love em, they are hilarious, altho they tend to be extremly sarcastic (basing this on one guy tho)
I'm bi if that still counts but i'd easily be mistaken for being gay, i have to say it annoys me that some men assume far too much, like i'd wanna do anything with them, they're far too straight to float my boat.
Reply 6
cobra01977
I'm bi if that still counts but i'd easily be mistaken for being gay, i have to say it annoys me that some men assume far too much, like i'd wanna do anything with them, they're far too straight to float my boat.

yea i find that too, all my friends at school think im "looking at them". like id hit on my best friends?!? :eek: i think they are more used to it now.
Reply 7
~*glitter*~
no need to be pedantic, just cus hes a newbie

No need to be nice just cos they copied your username
Reply 8
Bezza
No need to be nice just cos they copied your username
he didnt, it was my idea, hes one of my best friends

so shut up
Reply 9
gays should be illegal. it is just sick
Reply 10
M-J
yea i find that too, all my friends at school think im "looking at them". like id hit on my best friends?!? :eek: i think they are more used to it now.
Well if they were fit i would hit on them, but the ones who are fit don't care :smile: . Also i was flirting with one such guy when drunk still really assuming he was straight, lets just say i found out later he wasnt quite as straight as he at first appeared :biggrin:
Reply 11
topdude
gays should be illegal. it is just sick
so should you
Reply 12
:smile: Hello, hello, what's all this? We'll have no trouble here!

This is a local forum, for local people!

Oh wait, wrong program...

By the way, how come you are allowed to discriminate against Topdude? Surely his opinion is as valid as anyone else's? :smile:
Reply 13
There is nothing wrong with gay people. They are so much more fun than straight people. I know currently two lesbians, three gays and nearly everyone else I know is bi and each one of them is a fantastic person to be with (and not in that sence :wink: ).
Reply 14
Dude
There is nothing wrong with gay people. They are so much more fun than straight people.

Straight people aren't going to appreciate comments like this =P
Reply 15
Dude
There is nothing wrong with gay people. They are so much more fun than straight people. I know currently two lesbians, three gays and nearly everyone else I know is bi and each one of them is a fantastic person to be with (and not in that sence :wink: ).

There's 'nothing wrong' with gay people? Everyone has something wrong with them, why exclude gay people?
Reply 16
fishpaste
Straight people aren't going to appreciate comments like this =P
hehe, sometimes the truth hurts
Reply 17
Alice2411

But why do you think all gay people are bitch or sarcastic? Don't you think it's just your friend who is bitchy and sarcastic?

I think people make too much of a fuss about homosexuality to be honest.
Reply 18
Dr_Death
There's 'nothing wrong' with gay people? Everyone has something wrong with them, why exclude gay people?

Nope there's *nothing* wrong with gay people. They have perfect bodies. Perfect fashion sense. Perfect personal hygiene. Disgustingly high incomes. And a winning smile :smile:
Reply 19
Dr_Death

I ment in the sence of this thread.

Latest

Trending

Trending