The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
topdude
western countries are becoming less religious = having less morals = acceptance of homosexuality

loving it
Reply 101
fishpaste
you're a minority, and people don't tend to like homophobes.

I am homophobophobic.
Reply 102
Vikernes
I am homophobophobic.

watkinc....see? :wink:
Reply 103
fishpaste
you're a minority, and people don't tend to like homophobes.

homophobes are not a minority at all.

homophobes are not something which you like or your dont, its more something that you are or your not.
topdude
western countries are becoming less religious = having less morals = acceptance of homosexuality

wait, why is 'becoming less religious' suddenly equal to 'having less morals'?
Reply 105
topdude

I don't see how going to Mass etc. is going to impact on one's morals. Some of the most immoral folk are religious figures.

Ben
Reply 106
fishpaste
watkinc....see? :wink:

yea coz that guy dont like homophobs it means every1 dont like homophobs!!!

that guy could just quote me and say see....he could quote streetdisicple and say see......
ok a lot of you homophobes are linguistical ****** s. i suggest you teach yourself a few basic principles in regard to grammar then try and make your point. being homophobic is pointless, ok perhaps you dont like what they do but IT DOESNT AFFECT YOU PERSONALLY SO SHUT THE HELL UP!

Do they come round your house asking for anal sex? thought not...
Reply 108
topdude
homophobes are not a minority at all.

homophobes are not something which you like or your dont, its more something that you are or your not.

I think it's fair to say they constitute less than 50% of the population.

You can dislike somebody because they're homophobic. Many people do dislike people who are homophobic. Watch me now!
Reply 109
topdude

that guy could just quote me and say see....he could quote streetdisicple and say see......

I didn't say EVERYBODY, DID I?!??!
Reply 110
Natalie Lane

im not saying ALL non-religious people have no morals, and ALL religious people have morals, but in general this is the case
topdude

dont take my name in vain u pathetic little freak
Reply 112
Natalie Lane

less religious=changing morality=more tolerant to other people
topdude
im not saying ALL non-religious people have no morals, and ALL religious people have morals, but in general this is the case

I would disagree. Look at the huge case of child molestation in California by the catholic church as an example. We see many atrocities done all over the world done by'religious folk'. Heck i'm beginning to believe the people with the most morals are the non religious folk.
Reply 114
topdude

Why on earth would that be the case? Religions have conflicting moral values - so, what, exactly, is 'moral'? It's just a word.

Ben
Reply 115
fishpaste
I think it's fair to say they constitute less than 50% of the population.

You can dislike somebody because they're homophobic. Many people do dislike people who are homophobic. Watch me now!

i honestly believe that many people are closet homophobs, but dont reveal this in public.
Reply 116
Ben.S.
Why on earth would that be the case? Religions have conflicting moral values - so, what, exactly, is 'moral'? It's just a word.

Ben

when it comes 2 sexuality religions dont have conflicting moral values. Christianity, Hinduism, Islam, Sikhism, Buddhism, Judaism and all of the other major world religions teach that being gay is wrong
Reply 117
Htas off to the Homophobes. We need to encourage them to be more outspoke. I have gays in my village, and I would gladly blow them away with my Perdy. Filthy **** stabbers
Reply 118
frost105
I would disagree. Look at the huge case of child molestation in California by the catholic church as an example. We see many atrocities done all over the world done by'religious folk'. Heck i'm beginning to believe the people with the most morals are the non religious folk.

as i said, in general this is the case
Reply 119
topdude
when it comes 2 sexuality religions dont have conflicting moral values. Christianity, Hinduism, Islam, Sikhism, Buddhism, Judaism and all of the other major world religions teach that being gay is wrong

it seems strange that someone with a camp animated dolphin avatar is so keen to argue about the 'immorality' of homosexuality. is your subconscious trying to tell us something?

Latest

Trending

Trending