The Student Room Group

Urgent: Awaiting eligibility evidence

Hi,

I received this email this morning and I'm very confused. As I filled in the necessary information about my passport and even phoned student finance the day after I applied (beginning of May) to double check whether I needed to send in this evidence in person, I was assured that no I did not and that my passport was going through online checks.

I am over 25, single and unemployed so I don't think any further financial evidence is required, as when I did my first degree (parental income).

I am very concerned as I will need all of the £9000+ maintenance loan (1/3 of it) at the start of my course due to moving away from home.

Any help appreciated as I'm panicked I'll have to give up on my dream uni for a worse uni that's local to me...
Original post by therapeutics2021
Hi,

I received this email this morning and I'm very confused. As I filled in the necessary information about my passport and even phoned student finance the day after I applied (beginning of May) to double check whether I needed to send in this evidence in person, I was assured that no I did not and that my passport was going through online checks.

I am over 25, single and unemployed so I don't think any further financial evidence is required, as when I did my first degree (parental income).

I am very concerned as I will need all of the £9000+ maintenance loan (1/3 of it) at the start of my course due to moving away from home.

Any help appreciated as I'm panicked I'll have to give up on my dream uni for a worse uni that's local to me...

Hi there, it could be martial evidence if you stated you were separated or divorced.

Please can you message us on Facebook or Twitter so we can review your account and find out what we require?

Twitter DM Link from Public - http://ow.ly/4Em330nPlau
FB link to Private http://m.me/SFEngland

Thanks, Isaac
Thank you!
Original post by therapeutics2021
Thank you!

You're welcome :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending