therapeutics2021
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi,

I received this email this morning and I'm very confused. As I filled in the necessary information about my passport and even phoned student finance the day after I applied (beginning of May) to double check whether I needed to send in this evidence in person, I was assured that no I did not and that my passport was going through online checks.

I am over 25, single and unemployed so I don't think any further financial evidence is required, as when I did my first degree (parental income).

I am very concerned as I will need all of the £9000+ maintenance loan (1/3 of it) at the start of my course due to moving away from home.

Any help appreciated as I'm panicked I'll have to give up on my dream uni for a worse uni that's local to me...
SFE Isaac
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by therapeutics2021)
Hi,

I received this email this morning and I'm very confused. As I filled in the necessary information about my passport and even phoned student finance the day after I applied (beginning of May) to double check whether I needed to send in this evidence in person, I was assured that no I did not and that my passport was going through online checks.

I am over 25, single and unemployed so I don't think any further financial evidence is required, as when I did my first degree (parental income).

I am very concerned as I will need all of the £9000+ maintenance loan (1/3 of it) at the start of my course due to moving away from home.

Any help appreciated as I'm panicked I'll have to give up on my dream uni for a worse uni that's local to me...
Hi there, it could be martial evidence if you stated you were separated or divorced.

Please can you message us on Facebook or Twitter so we can review your account and find out what we require?

Twitter DM Link from Public - http://ow.ly/4Em330nPlau
FB link to Private http://m.me/SFEngland

Thanks, Isaac
therapeutics2021
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Thank you!
SFE Isaac
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by therapeutics2021)
Thank you!
You're welcome
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you feel if uni students needed to be double vaccinated to start in Autumn?

I'd feel reassured about my own health (46)
15.03%
I'd feel reassured my learning may be less disrupted by isolations/lockdowns (98)
32.03%
I'd feel less anxious about being around large groups (38)
12.42%
I don't mind if others are vaccinated or not (26)
8.5%
I'm concerned it may disadvantage some students (17)
5.56%
I think it's an unfair expectation (78)
25.49%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (3)
0.98%

Watched Threads