The Student Room Group

hole too small

hi i’m an 18 year old girl, i’m a virgin and i’m currently dating my first boyfriend, we’re long distance at the moment and so we’re yet to have done the saucy stuff, we’ve been together for ab 2yrs long distance, the issue with me is i’ve never been able to use tampons, whenever i tried to insert them even the smallest size they never can even go inside the hole, same for masturbation only recently for my bf, i tried using my finger to masturbate at first it was very difficult and even now after doing it for a few months i can only ever get half of my finger in me, i get very wet and i’m very aroused and calm when me and my bf video call masturbate together, he loves me and my pussy very much and he’s very patient and is happy to wait as long as i need, the thing is the thickest part of my finger that i’ve managed to get through the hole without causing me a lot of pain was my finger at the halfway point of 5.3cm circumference, his penis is 13cm circumference and i’m scared it’ll hurt and he’s scared he might hurt me, not only that even though he isn’t particularly large on the whole scheme of things to me, i think it’s the perfect size length wise but i’m scared he might be too big for me, please can someone help and tell me why my hole is so tiny do i have something wrong with me
"He loves me and my pussy very much" I'm rofling on the inside, oh sweet Jesus... I don't know why it's funny.

Serious note, try a dildo, lubricate it well and test yourself regularly. It's gonna hurt the first few times. Key word - LUBE.
Reply 2
Original post by urlocalinmate
"He loves me and my pussy very much" I'm rofling on the inside, oh sweet Jesus... I don't know why it's funny.

Serious note, try a dildo, lubricate it well and test yourself regularly. It's gonna hurt the first few times. Key word - LUBE.

i’ve tried loads of lube before, i even bought a really small dildo and absolutely covered it in ky jelly and it literally could only barely get the tip in and it was insanely painful
Original post by Anonymous
i’ve tried loads of lube before, i even bought a really small dildo and absolutely covered it in ky jelly and it literally could only barely get the tip in and it was insanely painful

Instead of lubricating the dildo by itself, you could lubricate the hole too, including the inside so there's less strain. If that doesn't work too, I'd get it checked, as that'd be fairly abnormal.
I know she like it fury, I'm a fire like a lighter
On her pussy go to bed she why she did it, 'Cause she liked it
All we do here is so discreet, if you ask me I know nothing
She just jumping on my d*ck, I know she like it
'Cause she love it
I'm not a doctor, but it sounds like you could have vaginismus. I'd recommend talking to a medical professional about it because it's not normal in any case and they can tell you why.
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous
hi i’m an 18 year old girl, i’m a virgin and i’m currently dating my first boyfriend, we’re long distance at the moment and so we’re yet to have done the saucy stuff, we’ve been together for ab 2yrs long distance, the issue with me is i’ve never been able to use tampons, whenever i tried to insert them even the smallest size they never can even go inside the hole, same for masturbation only recently for my bf, i tried using my finger to masturbate at first it was very difficult and even now after doing it for a few months i can only ever get half of my finger in me, i get very wet and i’m very aroused and calm when me and my bf video call masturbate together, he loves me and my pussy very much and he’s very patient and is happy to wait as long as i need, the thing is the thickest part of my finger that i’ve managed to get through the hole without causing me a lot of pain was my finger at the halfway point of 5.3cm circumference, his penis is 13cm circumference and i’m scared it’ll hurt and he’s scared he might hurt me, not only that even though he isn’t particularly large on the whole scheme of things to me, i think it’s the perfect size length wise but i’m scared he might be too big for me, please can someone help and tell me why my hole is so tiny do i have something wrong with me

Boy loves pussy, im shocked. A bit more that you felt the need to go into quite such nauseating detail on this post.
Either way, have you ever considered you might have that vagimosis (or whatever its called) condition if its so tight as to cause you pain? Something it really shouldnt be doing.

Quick Reply

Latest